Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

World of Warships Podcasts

4 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,494 posts
14,979 battles

Get your dose of naval history with podcasts from your favorite game!

Read it on the portal
  • Meh 4

[PDCB]
Members
511 posts
9,216 battles

Your "podcasts" are not actually podcasts, they're just the audio from your Naval Legends' videos :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 4

[PVE]
Members
4,994 posts
22,027 battles
1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Get your dose of naval history with podcasts from your favorite game!
Read it on the portal

Appreciate the content and, if you expanded it somewhat, a good many parents might be able to use the content for home school "history content" for their kids (in some States....not all..)  But, that's as far as it goes I'm afraid.  Those parents have been calling and visiting with me since last April, looking for and  asking about non-graphic violence games and this one, was removed from that non-list.......  I still am having discussions every so often and refer them back to the established eSports businesses or clubs: where this game is not listed nor recommended anymore.....  The NACE titles are......I wonder why? 

What a marketing chance to expand and grow the player base !!!  Lost.......   I don't know of anyone who'd recommend this game anymore......heck, they are all retired (and, their kids or grand kids are playing that account) or they left the game....  Yikes, what a mess..........

Thought you might pass up the concept........for, future use maybe>?  Might be some value in the concept if marketed correctly.

Members
2 posts
5,681 battles

Posting the audio track of a video is not a podcast, especially when so much of it refers to what is shown in the video.

Sign in to follow this