Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
asianpaine

Server Issues

6 comments in this topic

[TIRP]
Members
45 posts
4,933 battles

Have been playing this game fine for years. Today there seems to be some sort of server issue. It takes 2 minutes to log in, and it kicks me out of the game every 5 minutes. Then i have to repeat the process. Anyone else have the same problem? 

[WORX]
Members
12,543 posts
19,756 battles
3 minutes ago, asianpaine said:

Have been playing this game fine for years. Today there seems to be some sort of server issue. It takes 2 minutes to log in, and it kicks me out of the game every 5 minutes. Then i have to repeat the process. Anyone else have the same problem? 

Its Jan 2021... Make sure your drivers are updated and installed properly for

• Windows
  • Bios
  • GPU
  • CPU

After the update and install... Do a check and repair in WGC...

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,633 posts

Something is up.  My last two rounds, my guns wouldn't fire half the time and when they did, they fired where I was aiming 10 seconds ago.  I did a few speed/ping tests and my connection seems to be fine.

I will just call it for the night and assume it will be worked out by morning.

[WORX]
Members
12,543 posts
19,756 battles
14 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Something is up.  My last two rounds, my guns wouldn't fire half the time and when they did, they fired where I was aiming 10 seconds ago.  I did a few speed/ping tests and my connection seems to be fine.

I will just call it for the night and assume it will be worked out by morning.

Sounds like a server de-sync to me...

Members
1 post
1,384 battles

I have been having the same issue since Friday (3 days ago). I get a Server Disconnect message and try to reconnect. I usually get sent back to the Port and get penalized for leaving the Mission early. I have followed their diagnostic request but the problem still persist.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,306 posts

NA Server is probably in Chicago. Auth Server is in VA.

Chicago is probably rebooted twice a week or more in the late morning.

Downdetector say that there were problems in the recent hours but not now. Im located very close to the St Louis-Chicago back bone line and generally do not have too much trouble in game. The worst of it would sometimes have the server get a few frames late with information that is out of date and cause a warp once a month for a few moments.

Verizon had their long haul fiber cable cut a few days ago putting the NE off line for a while. When and if I have server issues with regular internet I'll tether a smart phone to it and bypass that problem with a much faster and superior connection in game.

Edited by xHeavy

Sign in to follow this