You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ZeroCoolant

Everything is on its head.

4 comments in this topic

[VAE]
Members
46 posts
4,035 battles

BBs are now stealthy and accurate.  Cruisers are now visible at 18km.  The world is on its head and for no visible gain at all.  The game is no more interesting or engaging.

• Location of BBs?  back lines, never past 1/2 way point
  • Location of Cruisers?  together with BBs to keep moving and fire at max range
  • Last ship to be alive?  CV or thunderer or conqueror
  • Value of caps?  high since pushing into cap with anything but DD is suicide
  • Value of map variety?  low since shooting over islands is easier from back line -- might as well be ocean all day every day
  • Will anyone push in and survive?  DD mid-late game...maybe

You know what's missing?  A reason for DDs to sit back.  How about next patch we eliminate friendly fire and buff torps to 20km for all nations.  That way entire teams can be huddled against the map edge?

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,453 posts
22,695 battles

My Champaign with deadeye flanked behind red team on clan brawls....

[PVE]
Members
10,890 posts
18,799 battles

Deadeye is a waste in Co op, which is where I play, well that and operations, where it's more every person for themselves. If you wait in the back you will get squat. I quit playing Randoms because of the playstyle, I like to go and shoot stuff up. When I started getting better at randoms, because I learned that you had to hang back with the rest of the people that were hanging back. I got bored with waiting all of the time for a team that was never going to advance and play the game. Co op allows me to get some action, most of the time that is. The strategy in Co op is to go the right direction for maximum HP tally. I wouldn't put Deadeye on any of my BBs and most of them are full secondary build now. I haven't used Deadeye in Aegis either. If WG is going to make a Random mode that is fun, they have to make the teams get in there and have a stinking battle. RNG is a bit ridiculous too. The one thing that the rework accomplished was that the captains skills were nerfed enough that all of the ships are pretty much the same now.

• Cool 2

[CCTV2]
Members
41 posts
9,894 battles

You are insulting our brave battleship players!  Do you know how unafraid they are?  So many time I see they bravely approving 19km frontline and even charge into 18km to beat the enemy face to face!! YOU SHOULD APOLIGIZE TO THEM!