You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Warlord_Deadeye_Pete

So! About them "special" modules..

14 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
Members
2,072 posts
18,754 battles

We have them now for all the tech tree tier X ships and one of the Premiums  (Moskva) and I was wondering, when are we going to see the rest of them for the rest of the tier X premiums..

Hayate, Smaland, Slava, Ohio, Colbert, Marceau, Salem, Yoshino, Bourgogne, Thunderer, Somers, Plymouth, Stalingrad, Shikishima, FDR are all candidates seeing the the premium ice already got broke with Moskva.

And yes these are all coal (x5), steel (x6), research points (3x) and free XP ships (2x). 

Not a discussion as to if they should have them or not because that's all in the hands of the devs and we clearly got and get zero real input on them or we would have never seen them in the first place.  I just want to know when we can expect them.

I have a vested interest as I just got Hayate and she could use some of the type of tweaking that we get from special modules.

• Meh 1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,566 posts
4,771 battles
5 minutes ago, TL_Warlord_Roff said:

the premium ice already got broke with Moskva.

Moskva has a Unique (not Special - those are different) upgrade because it got one when it was a TT ship.

There have been hints that there may be UUs for other T10 premiums, but asking "when" is a fruitless endeavor, as you should know by now.

Smolensk UU:

• -80% reload
  • add Nevsky armor
  • name change to stop the hate.
Edited by iDuckman
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[HEROS]
Members
2,072 posts
18,754 battles

Fruitless?  No, it's never fruitless to ask.   You may not get an answer, but then again, you might.  But this is wargaming.  The answer may be a while coming, and the fact someone asked will never get acknowledged (or very rarely).

So yea, I ask.

• Boring 1

[UNC]
Members
897 posts
6,258 battles

There are some newer tech tree ships that are still missing UU that I would hope would be prioritized.  That said, I never finished the grind for any of the original UUs and dislike virtually everything about the Regrind Bureau so in the end it matters little to me.

[FEM]
Members
2,107 posts
17,376 battles

I highly doubt they'll look at adding unique upgrades to any premiums. I wouldn't say that ice is broken really. They added one to Moskva while it was tech tree.

[-Y-]
Members
843 posts
61 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

Smolensk UU:

• -80% reload
  • add Nevsky armor
  • name change to stop the hate
  • address change
  • a wig
  • Funny 1

Members
657 posts
220 battles

Yes - more stuff required for RB points to be spent on.  IMHO for a lot of ships the standard gear is ALOT cheaper, easier to buy (e.g. not behind a RB unlock) and in a lot of cases are better than the UU.

[SGSS]
Members
5,586 posts
53 minutes ago, Laser_Beam said:

Yes - more stuff required for RB points to be spent on.  IMHO for a lot of ships the standard gear is ALOT cheaper, easier to buy (e.g. not behind a RB unlock) and in a lot of cases are better than the UU.

Rb os easer than steel

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,277 posts

PB Points is easier than steel.

4 months ago I had 1000 steel if that. Having wasted 7 months production of steel lik ea dunken sailor. Im not close to 16000 That is os

There are some RB modules I want and crave. The Shima's reload booster for example. I have 5000 RB points and will regind a Ship line when 4x becomes active. Depending on XP and credits I might have several RB ships, several modules and so on.

Now when you get into the coal upgrade modules, They have so little impact on your game play that its better off left alone.

Members
174 posts
71 battles
3 hours ago, jags_domain said:

Rb os easer than steel

Players can get modules for steel?

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
273 posts
8,516 battles
8 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Moskva has a Unique (not Special - those are different) upgrade because it got one when it was a TT ship.

There have been hints that there may be UUs for other T10 premiums, but asking "when" is a fruitless endeavor, as you should know by now.

Smolensk UU:

• -80% reload
  • add Nevsky armor
  • name change to stop the hate.

i still think renaming pr to dumpster fire would be great like officially

Members
49 posts
3,664 battles
7 hours ago, hateboat said:
  • address change
  • a wig
  •  plastic surgery coupon
  • 3 year VPN subscription
  • Funny 1

[WOLFC]
Members
256 posts
10,361 battles
11 hours ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

I really don't care and won't be getting any of them.

Yep and as soon as you do get them UU's, WGing will decide to change/nerf them and all that grinding will be of limited value.  Some people like that kind of grind but for me no thanks WGing.