You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
swyck

Chat server is unavailable

4 comments in this topic

[ALL41]
Members
4 posts
3,254 battles

In the last week I've been getting this error.  When I go to the friends list I see the message "Chat Server is Unavailable".  None of my friends can see me online - or vice versa - nor my clan.  I can't join divisions with friends, chat or take part in clan activities.

A restart clears it up, until the next time.  It most often happens after I'm a div with a friend, we play an operation, then he changes to random.  Or sometimes if I just stay logged on a long time.  Not sure if its related to the latest patch, but it never happened before.  It's happening every day the last few days.

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,789 posts
10,852 battles
4 hours ago, swyck said:

In the last week I've been getting this error.  When I go to the friends list I see the message "Chat Server is Unavailable".  None of my friends can see me online - or vice versa - nor my clan.  I can't join divisions with friends, chat or take part in clan activities.

A restart clears it up, until the next time.  It most often happens after I'm a div with a friend, we play an operation, then he changes to random.  Or sometimes if I just stay logged on a long time.  Not sure if its related to the latest patch, but it never happened before.  It's happening every day the last few days.

The chat has been an on-going topic for some time now. As you found out, restarting the client will bring it back.

We have it on our radar screen however it may take some time for us to get to it.

Thanks for checking in!

#anchorsaweigh

Members
3 posts
4,271 battles

mine will flat out disappear after the first match cant see div chat or my clan chat image.thumb.png.80bb04964fe662e12984fc090e7226ab.pngi have to restart game to get it to come back

[PAOLO]
Members
10 posts
17,259 battles

I'm honestly fine with not having the chat server if I'm already in a division ... except that if I'm commander, I have to use the chat window to ready up. Please Please Please give us the old division method back.