You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

PTS 0.10.1

70 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,458 posts
14,932 battles

PTS notes HERE

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/public-test/public-test-0101/

ROUND TWO UPDATE: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/public-test/public-test-0101/

Please leave feedback below!

If you have any bugs to report, you can submit them here after the patch goes live.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK BELOW

• Boring 1

[MR-1]
Members
1,673 posts
21,877 battles

up comming clan brawls  1 v 1 on the PTS   thats not clan brawl thats player v player   

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,458 posts
14,932 battles
17 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

up comming clan brawls  1 v 1 on the PTS   thats not clan brawl thats player v player   

I dont understand what you're saying. Please give more information.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,651 posts
21,501 battles

I'm concerned that the T9 BB is being released in early access at the same time that a T9 CB is happening. I don't know whether it'll be good or not, but that seems like a potentially bad P2W situation.

[OGF]
Members
1,020 posts
34,149 battles

Why was the Developer Bulletin 0.10.1 Forum closed to further comment?  Wanted to ask if Storm League, etc., was going away for good.

[AZUR1]
Members
191 posts
4,440 battles

Oh, random bundle again.

If the first one is a ship, I will buy it. Otherwise money saved.

• Cool 2

Members
205 posts
4,357 battles

I love these ship token events. You get some nice ships, but you also get a massive pile of credits if you don't buy anything else. Then you can get even more ships. The US battleship event and the Key Battles netted me like 30M credits.

[CRF]
Members
944 posts
8,907 battles
22 minutes ago, Lancelot0001 said:

Oh, random bundle again.

If the first one is a ship, I will buy it. Otherwise money saved.

Exactly!  Sometime they have a preview of the next bundle, which helps if the next one is a ship, but rarely do I buy more than one.

[MR-1]
Members
1,673 posts
21,877 battles

because hapa   i already messaged you on your page  why cant anyone reply to that development one  because its closed that is why i posted it here  , even wingslinger was wondering why we cant comment  being closed so quickly after only being in the daily news this morning  ( the develpoment  news stats clan battles  3 v 3 and 1 v 1  ..........1 v 1 isnt a clan battle its a players v player . a clan is a collective  amount of people  either  being relitives  or a group of people  forming togeather and participate  in an activity  . 1 v 1 is not a collective  group of people  its a single person . also  these italian bundles   will they be the same price at the lunar new year ones ???? we cant ask these oquestions if threads  keep getting closed  after being up for a small amout of time 

• Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
7,556 posts
23,531 battles
3 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

I dont understand what you're saying. Please give more information.

Part 2 in the notes on CBrawls states 1 vs 1 in T10 ships...think that is what he is referring to.

Seems obvious not to need to make a separate mode (not titled "clan" anything) just to be able to give people the opportunity to go 1 on 1 w/each other...but some people are sticklers for grammar.

Unfortunately your only solution is to have the 3 vs 3 CBrawls stay the same & no name change needed but if you want to give people the opportunity to go 1 vs 1 you need to change the name of the mode to Solo Brawls for the duration of the 1 vs 1 format...because...reasons.

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
944 posts
8,907 battles
2 hours ago, Gaelic_knight said:

because hapa   i already messaged you on your page  why cant anyone reply to that development one  because its closed that is why i posted it here  , even wingslinger was wondering why we cant comment  being closed so quickly after only being in the daily news this morning  ( the develpoment  news stats clan battles  3 v 3 and 1 v 1  ..........1 v 1 isnt a clan battle its a players v player . a clan is a collective  amount of people  either  being relitives  or a group of people  forming togeather and participate  in an activity  . 1 v 1 is not a collective  group of people  its a single person . also  these italian bundles   will they be the same price at the lunar new year ones ???? we cant ask these oquestions if threads  keep getting closed  after being up for a small amout of time 

maybe one of the reasons to close it early was because of the number of people asking when will the cmdr skills will be fixed...

[HINON]
Members
8,621 posts
12,535 battles

weird, thought for sure Marco Polo would have something said about it, surely its going to come along at some point during this Italian arc

[HINON]
Members
8,621 posts
12,535 battles

weird, thought for sure Marco Polo would have something said about it, surely its going to come along at some point during this Italian arc

also, 1v1 and 3v3 battles and CVs are allowed, im sure everyone will have fun there /s

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,140 posts
11,166 battles

What happens with the consecutive bundles if we already have the Tier 4 from Amazon Prime? Do we just eat a worthless bundle, or will it show us as already having unlocked it?

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,202 posts
12,101 battles

Oh, goody, you've finally made it easier to see reticals when playing a CV that only took.... you know what I can't remember if that's only 2+ years with the rework or if that was an issue at times under RTS as well. 

Oh and you've messed with the water and all to increase power needed to run the game meaning that while I should have no problem with my newer PC hopefully, that any player, and especially CV players, on older machines will likely need to lower their graphic settings if it eats too much in to them - because that totally doesn't add to the waste of time that is, especially when as it was CV's still need a butt load of work, some things on other classes need addressing and oh right, you dropped an absolute mess of a captain skill rework on our heads. 

Seriously - if your graphics team is in need of something to do - have them work on updating some of the older ship models because seriously, the way the games evolved, ships like like the IJN and USN BB's need to be visually, and honestly balance wise in particular in regards to AA, updated past the point of the 1920's, maybe early 30's that most of the tier early ships that go through tier 7 are when most of the ships from 5-7 are now sporting more 1940's builds. But back off on all the excessive environment enhancements that eat in to game performance. Cause what good is making the game prettier when players can't even play the game with graphic settings high enough to see it? And seriously, again, 2 years to get an idiotically simple fix on visibility for aiming. Cause while this may be a 'graphics improvement' - this one actually affects usability of a ship type, namely in a positive manner. Cause I know I for one have been using that I have a rough idea where it is to aim - but only know the actual spot it is once the ship is in it. Way more of a priority than prettier freaking waves. 

But then again getting Wargaming to make any change to CV's from day 1 has been like pulling teeth, getting Wargaming to make the changes we ask for to CV's, is like trying trying to drag a planet by yourself while your feet are incased in concrete. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1

[TFFOX]
Members
1,059 posts
2,521 battles
18 hours ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

What happens with the consecutive bundles if we already have the Tier 4 from Amazon Prime? Do we just eat a worthless bundle, or will it show us as already having unlocked it?

Hopefully it says we already unlocked it...

[MR-1]
Members
1,673 posts
21,877 battles

usually if  we already have a ship it was going to drop it will randomly  drop a different one 

[WOLF5]
Members
1 post
1,664 battles

Just played my first brawl, a 3v3. At the end of the match, rather than seeing a results screen I was sent back to port. The game said that my ship was still in battle.

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,140 posts
11,166 battles
3 hours ago, Gaelic_knight said:

usually if  we already have a ship it was going to drop it will randomly  drop a different one 

That's how containers work, not bundles.

[MR-1]
Members
1,673 posts
21,877 battles

oh yea true  a random bundle  refers to  a random reward  but theres somtimes   a list of random rewards   also  so in the armory if theres a random bundle of 20 there will usually be about 12 rewards   you could get  the big rewards usually only 1 of  and the others like coal , signals, credits ect you might get more than once 

Beta Testers
21 posts
5,809 battles

Any news on fixes for the issues the new command skill UI has introduced (Not being able to access commanders for nations that you have no ships for, no confirmation when moving commander from ship to ship, etc.)? or battle UI enhancement so its easy to figure out if some activated ability of a skill is actually active? or actually having good commander skills that promote "healthy" game play?

Edit:
Is WG srsly about to release more untested ships out onto the live servers? Because that's what it reads like they are about to do.... again.

Edited by RogueKitsune
additional feedback

[JHF]
[JHF]
Members
287 posts
5,022 battles

No captain skills for SAP rounds?  I'm not seeing that in the skill tree.  Any plans for that?

Members
491 posts
8,187 battles

Possible restrictions

• Limit on the number of the same ships. For instance, the Division will not be able to join a battle if two or more of the same ships are selected.
  • Limit on the number of specific ships. For example, the Division can have only one flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcstandard_01624cacb82f39f77a4e677a7b9fdf4X Yamato and one flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22standard_874a3bdc3134b8da4fd6f52186f1b2bX Des Moines.
  • Restriction that makes certain ships ineligible for battle. For example, one cannot join the battle playing flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22standard_01624cacb82f39f77a4e677a7b9fdf4X Montana or flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcstandard_357acc9fc0e2f7d98f047c99edffad3X Shimakaze.

So, upon reading, that, I think you mispelled "Thunderer" as Yamato, Des Moines, Montana or Shimakaze...:Smile_hiding:

[MR-1]
Members
1,673 posts
21,877 battles

logged into the PTS tonight  didnt see anything new except hizen dockyard (AGAIN )  and took forever to load into . also 2 combat types  brawls and ranked which brawls  is inactive . so there was no point going on  . nothing new  not even the upcomming italian event  .. how dissapointed and boring . begining to wonder why we have the PTS now  

shot-21.01.29_17.41.09-0307.jpg

shot-21.01.29_17.43.52-0246.jpg

Edited by Gaelic_knight
  • Meh 1