Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SteadyAsSheGoes

If WG keeps the skills the MM has to be same tier or add hell-a lot more islands

8 comments in this topic

Banned
141 posts
610 battles

Looks as though WG will have to impose a same tier MM system to balance this meta. Example I just unlocked my Amagi but I cant enjoy it with 18km -19km stock range with this new meta. I don't understand it. If they keep the skills the MM has to be same tier. Joking about the islands.  Oh well back to t5 for a chance at some enjoyable battles. 

Edited by SteadyAsSheGoes
  • Meh 1

[ARGSY]
Members
22,990 posts
17,004 battles

At least these days you can go directly to the B gunfire control and get extra range rather than having to go through the B hull first, as I did.

Your base range is still as good as the Vladivostok's range fully extended. Others are suffering worse than you. Be grateful for that at least.

Banned
141 posts
610 battles
3 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

At least these days you can go directly to the B gunfire control and get extra range rather than having to go through the B hull first, as I did.

Your base range is still as good as the Vladivostok's range fully extended. Others are suffering worse than you. Be grateful for that at least.

Oh yea I'm sure Everyone is suffering. That is my point. It can end by way of tier balance. 

[ARGSY]
Members
22,990 posts
17,004 battles
Just now, SteadyAsSheGoes said:

Oh yea I'm sure Everyone is suffering. That is my point. It can end by way of tier balance. 

So this is really just another matchmaker rant under the cover of something else? Okay. Just remember that even at Tier 5, you face battleships with longer base range than your stock Amagi.

Members
5,609 posts
10,859 battles
1 hour ago, SteadyAsSheGoes said:

Still not enough of a player base to do tier MM.

[WOLFG]
Members
31,972 posts
9,887 battles
2 hours ago, SteadyAsSheGoes said:

Example I just unlocked my Amagi but I cant enjoy it with 18km -19km stock range with this new meta. 

Using a spotter until you can afford the range upgrade will help.

• Thanks 1

[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
237 posts
13,666 battles

Here's the problem.. you take a tier VI battleship into a match, you get VI, VII, VIII. the VIII BB's sit in the back using deadeye, you have a tier VI like the izmail, and you have to push all the way up to to mid just to shoot at damn near anything. With this new meta, DD's aren't attempting to cap, and Cruisers aren't doing it either. It's made for some matches that last less than 5 mins, with one team losing 2 ships and the other 8-9 ships. The gameplay itself is the worst it's ever been. 

Banned
141 posts
610 battles
8 hours ago, CylonRed said:

Still not enough of a player base to do tier MM.

At t6 they fill in the empty slots with bots occasionally "early am"  I don't have a problem with it.

7 hours ago, syp_twiz said:

Here's the problem.. you take a tier VI battleship into a match, you get VI, VII, VIII. the VIII BB's sit in the back using deadeye, you have a tier VI like the izmail, and you have to push all the way up to to mid just to shoot at damn near anything. With this new meta, DD's aren't attempting to cap, and Cruisers aren't doing it either. It's made for some matches that last less than 5 mins, with one team losing 2 ships and the other 8-9 ships. The gameplay itself is the worst it's ever been. 

I think 5 is the best tier right now for fun factor, I haven't tried 6 yet since the rework. 

Sign in to follow this