Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nighthater

No 2021 Working Invite/New player codes NA?!

9 comments in this topic

[FOAD]
Members
3 posts
4,831 battles

Hi ya Warshipers....(WOW sounds a little cult like)

I'm not new to the game, but want to get a new friend in. I cannot find a working invite code (tried like 10), and I'm far to stubborn to start a friend (Marine buddy though I'm no marine) with nothing. I'm so confused why these would not be everywhere. Does WGing not want new players? Does it take an act of god, making love to another act of god, while thinking about another act of god to find a working invite code? Back in the day I recall it being very easy to get a new player account code for tanks with a tier 5 Premium tank, some premium time, and gold. This tank was/is in a playable tier. WGing make this make sense to me please.

Also I have heard that a new account with less than 15 battles can get the shipmate bonus. Hopefully this is true.

If anyone somehow has a working 1 NA region can they post it please. Not spending 2 more hours looking for dead codes.

Thank you,

Nighthater NA

Edited by Nighthater
Forgot something

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,629 posts
25,089 battles

One place to check for current referral codes is on the WoWS website. On the front page near the bottom, there should be a link for "invite friends" or "play with friends", something like that. Referral codes are unique for each player, is why you can't find them.  New player codes are a bit different and are available but that takes a bit of looking for an active code. 

[WOLFC]
Members
524 posts
8,303 battles

Sorry, server's closed. Missouri out front should've told ya.

1813485190_Wallyworld.thumb.jpg.9fdac71f8070937e33da0fc07b6ff5cd.jpg

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,211 posts

New players will have to belly up to the whorehouse with the wallets full.

Game over when wallets empty. Next.

[--K--]
Supertester
1,438 posts
13,797 battles
3 hours ago, Nighthater said:

Hi ya Warshipers....(WOW sounds a little cult like)

I'm not new to the game, but want to get a new friend in. I cannot find a working invite code (tried like 10), and I'm far to stubborn to start a friend (Marine buddy though I'm no marine) with nothing. I'm so confused why these would not be everywhere. Does WGing not want new players? Does it take an act of god, making love to another act of god, while thinking about another act of god to find a working invite code? Back in the day I recall it being very easy to get a new player account code for tanks with a tier 5 Premium tank, some premium time, and gold. This tank was/is in a playable tier. WGing make this make sense to me please.

Also I have heard that a new account with less than 15 battles can get the shipmate bonus. Hopefully this is true.

If anyone somehow has a working 1 NA region can they post it please. Not spending 2 more hours looking for dead codes.

Thank you,

Nighthater NA

Use your own referral code from in game. Starts off with a Diana Lima (9 pt capt) and flags/money iirc,when he gets a T6 ship he gets a free Warspite. If he has Verizon he could also get a few months of premium plus Albany and Arizona. 

https://warships.us/GandalfTehGray

Except yours is https://warships.us/Nighthater

https://www.verizon.com/gaming/world-of-warships/

Edited by GandalfTehGray

[FOAD]
Members
3 posts
4,831 battles

UPDATE: the site LEVVVEL gaming actually has 3 NEW PLAYER CODES THAT WORK.... WELL THE ONE I TRIED DID!

They have the three new player code/LINKS that take you straight to WARSHIPS registration site. I was nervous because you leave the INVITE CODE area black! You choose one of their invite links posted (the 3 options below) and it worked! I got the Konig Albert Battleship and 1000 DUBS. Then I went and recruited him as a SHIPMATE as well (you can for anyone with less than 15 BATTLES PLAYED) Pretty sick start for a new player! I'll give the account to Him soon.

Tier III Dreadnought Battleship
1,000,000 Credits
14 Days of Premium Time
700 Doubloons
10× Hunter Camouflages

Tier II Emden Cruiser
Tier III St. Louis Cruiser
2,500,000 Credits
7 Days of Premium Time
200 Doubloons

Tier III König Albert Battleship
7 Days of Premium Time
1,000 Doubloons

Hope this helps ANYONE wanting to set up a NEW PLAYER friend.

Nighthater-NA

[--K--]
Supertester
1,438 posts
13,797 battles
10 hours ago, Nighthater said:

UPDATE: the site LEVVVEL gaming actually has 3 NEW PLAYER CODES THAT WORK.... WELL THE ONE I TRIED DID!

They have the three new player code/LINKS that take you straight to WARSHIPS registration site. I was nervous because you leave the INVITE CODE area black! You choose one of their invite links posted (the 3 options below) and it worked! I got the Konig Albert Battleship and 1000 DUBS. Then I went and recruited him as a SHIPMATE as well (you can for anyone with less than 15 BATTLES PLAYED) Pretty sick start for a new player! I'll give the account to Him soon.

Tier III Dreadnought Battleship
1,000,000 Credits
14 Days of Premium Time
700 Doubloons
10× Hunter Camouflages

Tier II Emden Cruiser
Tier III St. Louis Cruiser
2,500,000 Credits
7 Days of Premium Time
200 Doubloons

Tier III König Albert Battleship
7 Days of Premium Time
1,000 Doubloons

Hope this helps ANYONE wanting to set up a NEW PLAYER friend.

Nighthater-NA

A Konig Albert is definitely a nice starting boat. 

[WOLFG]
Members
31,825 posts
9,859 battles

Isn't there something OP can do to get PayPal cash as well?

Sign in to follow this