Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Burnsy

German BBs

8 comments in this topic

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,619 posts

Are the best battleships in the game.  The glory culminates with the GK and the Pom, which are both a joy to play. The only exception to this is the Gneisenau which should be removed and never spoken of again.

If you disagree with the above, you are wrong.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 4

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,275 posts

Actually I do disagree. She serves me well in my Operations Fleet. Full secondary build and she can handle herself quite nicely .

Let the hate begin. Lol.:cap_haloween:

[SALVO]
Members
6,639 posts
5,231 battles

I actually like more Gneis than Bismark. Gneis is a lot of fun to play, maybe the only ship worthy to spec for secondaries

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,236 posts
12,092 battles
1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

I actually like more Gneis than Bismark. Gneis is a lot of fun to play, maybe the only ship worthy to spec for secondaries

Ugh 6 guns when you have bad aim like me it’s a nightmare . 

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,569 posts
18,381 battles

I rode Odin through the new ranked sprint system with 73 games played and a 67% win rate. I never got along with the Gneisenau in randoms but it's a beast in Narai. I think the Bismark is my most played tech tree ship so I agree that German Battleships are both fun and effective. I have not been enjoying them currently in the newly forming "sit back and snipe" meta as they take too much damage even trying to push in. It's early and I'm waiting to see if WG adjusts some of the skills; looking at you Dead Eye :cap_wander:

Edited by Jolly_Rodgered

[PVE]
Members
7,580 posts
23,591 battles
5 hours ago, Burnsy said:

Are the best battleships in the game.  The glory culminates with the GK and the Pom, which are both a joy to play. The only exception to this is the Gneisenau which should be removed and never spoken of again.

If you disagree with the above, you are wrong.

How can you not like the best DD hunter in the game? Do you not have the rudder mod equipped?

There's nothing funner than watching torps float by & charging the smoke they came from & torping out the DD that missed you with it's torps...in a BB.

Sign in to follow this