You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DorkWizard_2020

Should I get Luigi or should I save for the Marco Polo?

8 comments in this topic

[-REK-]
Members
4 posts
3,924 battles

So I have been debating this for quite a while but I was debating between getting the Marco Polo (I suspect its the new tier 9 premium coal ship) or should I get Luigi Sansonetti to begin grinding through the upcoming Italian battleship line? My main thinking is that Luigi on the Columbo whenever I get a kill I get a 8% range buff which is great plus if I get confederate I will be able to get 27.7 second reload on 16, 381mm SAP shells which would be devastating. However I could use the Marco Polo for some fun tier 9 gags and goofs. Which one should I do first?

[KWF]
Members
5,584 posts
6,878 battles

Personally none as Marco Polo is still WiP and subject to change, and you don't know if it will end up being coal or FXP anyway.

Meanwhile Commanders and their skills due to the rework are also subject to change, so for now I would leave the whole thing be.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,714 posts
14,867 battles
39 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Meanwhile Commanders and their skills due to the rework are also subject to change, so for now I would leave the whole thing be.

This, the rework is very much a work in progress and changes should be expected. Unless a commander you really want is going to leave wait for things to settle down.

[CRUEL]
Members
518 posts
9,095 battles

Luigi is still awesome for the venzia. Get Luigi. If you have cash you can always pick polo up for dubs. Seriously doubt it will be fxp. And they will probably have some admiral pack too.

Edited by Darmokattenagra

[SGSS]
Members
5,559 posts
2 hours ago, DorkWizard_2020 said:

So I have been debating this for quite a while but I was debating between getting the Marco Polo (I suspect its the new tier 9 premium coal ship) or should I get Luigi Sansonetti to begin grinding through the upcoming Italian battleship line? My main thinking is that Luigi on the Columbo whenever I get a kill I get a 8% range buff which is great plus if I get confederate I will be able to get 27.7 second reload on 16, 381mm SAP shells which would be devastating. However I could use the Marco Polo for some fun tier 9 gags and goofs. Which one should I do first?

Until ots released there is not answer.

[-Y-]
Members
843 posts
61 battles

Sansonetti is an excellent commander, with easy to activate bonuses, and now with the added value that Legendary commanders have with the skill rework, more valuable than ever.

[HINON]
Members
8,630 posts
12,554 battles

i hope and pray that Marco Polo is either FXP or Coal, im leaning towards FXP because its been a hot minute since we had a new one