Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ironhide75

Request: HMAS Sydney (D48)

3 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
1,639 battles

It's cool you have the Perth and all, but a ship with I think more significant historic meaning to Australians for WWII era is the HMAS Sydney (D48) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMAS_Sydney_(D48)

It's a modified Leander, so I am guessing most of the basics of the ship and model are some what available.

Would be cool to pilot this water tank.

[PVE]
Members
7,578 posts
23,591 battles
39 minutes ago, Ironhide75 said:

It's cool you have the Perth and all, but a ship with I think more significant historic meaning to Australians for WWII era is the HMAS Sydney (D48) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMAS_Sydney_(D48)

It's a modified Leander, so I am guessing most of the basics of the ship and model are some what available.

Would be cool to pilot this water tank.

May need to wait awhile on that 1...they just released the India ship Mysore which is a Fiji type clone & Fiji being a better ship than Leander would hurt the sales of your choice presently...

But all for new additions based off the RN CL line for premium trainers (or alternate ECXP grinders) as none of the RN premium line has the AP only aspect so the cruisers would ideally have a different specced commander & the new "multiple ship commanders" still require a(n ideally) different build for them...& the Mysore of course is released not as an RN premium but a different nation.

[VVV]
Members
2,791 posts
5,065 battles

HMAS Sydney would be basically identical to HMAS Perth. Wouldn't really be much point as a premium.

Only way she has a chance of getting in is if/when WG adds a Commonwealth tech tree. The original HMAS Sydney is still probably more likely though. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this