Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ditka_Fatdog

Where do you assign Halsey?

6 comments in this topic

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,082 posts
11,490 battles

Looking for what tech tree ships people assign him to. I’m torn between DM and Monty. Don’t have Vermont or I’d consider that but I want to get him reassigned while it’s still cheap. I’m seriously considering DM as I will probably use him most for bbs like mass, GA, and Ohio. Thoughts?

[UKN]
Members
93 posts
6,564 battles

Well the -75% expert loader and the improved expert marksman is only really good on Monty then, because DM reload is already so fast (though EM might not be bad). On the other hand, Confederate will probably be easier to get on DM. I actually use him on Alaska, since that is best of both worlds, but I would probably do Monty.

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,140 posts
11,166 battles

I run him on Des Moines. His buffed Grease the Gears works well on heavy cruisers, his buffed expert loader allows shell type switching to be near instantaneous (and Des Moines wants to fire both AP and HE), and unlike battleships, the rate of fire is high enough to potentially trigger his double strike ability on back to back salvos.

Edited by Shannon_Lindsey
  • Cool 1

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,082 posts
11,490 battles
32 minutes ago, Quantumphysics333 said:

Well the -75% expert loader and the improved expert marksman is only really good on Monty then, because DM reload is already so fast (though EM might not be bad). On the other hand, Confederate will probably be easier to get on DM. I actually use him on Alaska, since that is best of both worlds, but I would probably do Monty.

I plan to use him on the super cruisers for sure which is part of my dilemma as it means my DM if I go that route is the same then and while I don’t think it’s bad, I might want Alaska to be slightly different. Thanks for the input

[UKN]
Members
93 posts
6,564 battles

Yeah. Keep in mind though, because survivability skills were removed, for now, Alaska and DM have nearly identical skill setups.

[OFCS]
Beta Testers
34 posts
8,322 battles

With the rework you can use him on a couple of ships now with class specific skills that don’t reset when moved. That’s the only good thing about it so far. I’ll probably put him in my Georgia and Alaska. 

Sign in to follow this