Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_BlackHawk4_

Lunar New Year crates are a bit average....

10 comments in this topic

[PHD]
Members
222 posts
11,302 battles

You think that for the grind you'd get something equivalent to the daily containers. Getting 1 camo in almost every crate is pretty underwhelming. 

• Cool 1

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,085 posts
11,499 battles

I think I’ve opened 4 free ones so far and 2 had doubloons, the others were sort of meh but I like dubs:)

[IOMT]
Members
3 posts
4,329 battles

I posted this is Hapa's bug reporting too, but I'll ask here;

I have gotten doubloons, camo, and FXP from my Lunar Containers so far.  The description states each container could drop 750 doubloons (mine only gave 250) as well as 20,000 FXP (mine only gave 5,000).  Am I missing something?  I probably am. 

[ARGSY]
Members
22,889 posts
16,962 battles

It depends on whether we are talking about the premium crates you buy in the shop/the armory, or free ones you win in-game for completing directives. The free ones should be expected to give much lower rewards.

[IOMT]
Members
3 posts
4,329 battles
23 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It depends on whether we are talking about the premium crates you buy in the shop/the armory, or free ones you win in-game for completing directives. The free ones should be expected to give much lower rewards.

It's the free ones.  I didn't realize there was a difference.  Thanks.  I told you I was probably missing something.  Much appreciated. 

[_BDA_]
Members
483 posts
7,453 battles

Just finished the second mission and took a look at the third... more than 9.8 million credits!?  For 1 camo?

[CO-OP]
Members
1,931 posts
27,175 battles

Got one of those white ones this morning when I logged in, 2 camos... okay I suppose the container was free and they were the expensive Type 59s, but two of em!

Members
284 posts
10,070 battles
On 1/26/2021 at 7:55 AM, _BlackHawk4_ said:

You think that for the grind you'd get something equivalent to the daily containers. Getting 1 camo in almost every crate is pretty underwhelming. 

Yeah. I got 3 camos in one. Good ones, yes but pretty underwhelming for the grind to get even one container.

Edited by brewakeg

Sign in to follow this