Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
deluge__

Anybody know what we should do to the intentional TK in rank

6 comments in this topic

[AWSL]
Members
8 posts
18,540 battles

I met these two players in rank and they might planed to use forbidden way to gain stars. They put one player in one side, and the second player do something like AFK and TK to cause the second team lose. Then the player in the win team show broadside to the player in lose team and save star.  I met them in rank and got TK by them, so I write a ticket to WG and get reply like this. I'm confuse what should I do to against this type of actions, maybe we should all join them and make rank become a spy game?

I share all the information and the replay and might need some suggestion about how to punish these players violated the player's rule. (If the answer is we cannot do anything to these idiot, maybe we should all join in this type of actions?)

20210126200036.png

~X2BQYP_C{TNHK]F9%WA`71.jpg

{O1H4EX5TX}6L2C[7L75T%9.jpg

20210126_163656_PISC110-Venezia_18_NE_ice_islands.wowsreplay

[AWSL]
Members
8 posts
18,540 battles

BTW, I'm really confuse whether this type of action is the player's personal action or a common action base on their clan's suggestion. If its what their clan required, did they use the same way to get point in clan battle?

[WORX]
Members
12,418 posts
19,672 battles
42 minutes ago, deluge__ said:

They put one player in one side, and the second player do something like AFK and TK to cause the second team lose. Then the player in the win team show broadside to the player in lose team and save star.  I met them in rank and got TK by them, so I write a ticket to WG and get reply like this. I'm confuse what should I do to against this type of actions, maybe we should all join them and make rank become a spy game?

TK is already dealt with in game with the automatic system... Nothing you can do there...

On the other hand, "throwing away the game on purpose" is a TOS/EULA violation punishable with good sanctions.. Here is the catch...

The bar of conviction is pretty high.. You have to

• Provide a replay
  • They have to be shown, in their communication of their bad intent
  • They're other statute requirements that I am not aware of as well.

IF I were you, I would gather evidence of value in order to report to CS...

From there, report them as a EULA/TOS violation and politely ask for an investigation...

Due to TOS/EULA privacy clause... You will not know the outcome..

GL.

Edited by Navalpride33

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,192 posts

Do yourself a favor and edit the screenshot with player names in it, or remove the image. You appear to be in violation of the name/shame policy here; it won't go well for you. 

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
522 posts
14,756 battles

I've seen people purposely TK members of their teams in ranked. Example, theres one DD and one BB left. I've seen the BB nuke his own DD, so that the BB could HE spam to get top of his team without fear the DD would nuke an enemy ship.

Sad part its, it works.

I've posted a suggestion that if you sink a friendly ship on your team, you should get a -50% base exp penalty. This would make sure you would not get to save your star.

[TWWB]
Members
116 posts
On 1/26/2021 at 6:05 AM, deluge__ said:

I'm confuse what should I do to against this type of actions, maybe we should all join them and make rank become a spy game?

I am not sure where the confusion is in your post... If you reported the issue you did what your supposed to do.

It is up to WG to follow through and take action based on what policies/procedures WG has (which sounds like they did based on what they said).

Edited by scoots76

Sign in to follow this