You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Arkonantha01

where is MY Strasborg ????

16 comments in this topic

[7-TH]
Members
3 posts
5,129 battles

We were promised a ship/commander for completing L10 of one of the campaigns. I completed the final task on 1-18-19. So where is my reward????. they don't even list those campaigns any more. I worked hard for a HIZEN, got that. But I was promised a Strausborg, so where is it. ALSO, I think this is the 2 or 3 rd ship that I've been burned for. Its a complicated game and keeping track of such things might get messy, but I payed Dollars, put in the time and efforf, and I just want the rewards as promised. ps. I'm thinking about filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Banned
1,678 posts
1,286 battles

are you sure you completed the right campaign? There were 2. One line of campaigns rewarded T5 tech tree ships. The other was the one that rewarded the Strasborg.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,636 posts
25,091 battles
1 minute ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

are you sure you completed the right campaign? There were 2. One line of campaigns rewarded T5 tech tree ships. The other was the one that rewarded the Strasborg.

Yeah am thinking the OP is thinking he would get the Strasbourg for finishing the 10 phase of the Hizen campaign since there were only 6 missions on the Strasbourg one... 

[WOLF1]
Members
6,041 posts
3 minutes ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

Except if he didn't have Strasbourg already he couldn't have finished the Ships & Fates campaign anyway.  Required Strasbourg to finish the first final task.

The other Taylor may have the right idea.

Edited by Kesh_Lives

Banned
1,678 posts
1,286 battles
1 minute ago, Kesh_Lives said:

Except if he didn't have Strasbourg already he couldn't have finished the Ships & Fates campaign anyway.  Required Strasbourg to finish the first final task.

The other Taylor may have the right idea.

True, I didn't think of that.

[REKTD]
Members
533 posts
10,683 battles

What is “L10” OP is talking about? What campaign or campaigns were involved, or was it the dockyard? A lot of vagueness makes one think there is confusion on the part of OP. 
What were the other two ships OP has been burned on? Please OP: do enlighten us, as these details would help identify others who have had similar issues...

Completing Strasbourg campaign had that ship in port before I even left the battle end screen: I didn’t even have to “collect stars” or go to the campaign screen to collect rewards. I have never been “burned” on a ship I met the objectives for. WG may push the limit with things like the Puerto Rico event, but I’ve never had issues with getting what was promised. And they have pretty good customer service response to tickets too. 

• Cool 2

[JHF]
[JHF]
Members
287 posts
5,032 battles
50 minutes ago, Arkonantha01 said:

I completed the final task on 1-18-19.

How old is this campaign? 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,435 posts
22,580 battles
1 hour ago, Arkonantha01 said:

We were promised a ship/commander for completing L10 of one of the campaigns. I completed the final task on 1-18-19. So where is my reward????. they don't even list those campaigns any more. I worked hard for a HIZEN, got that. But I was promised a Strausborg, so where is it. ALSO, I think this is the 2 or 3 rd ship that I've been burned for. Its a complicated game and keeping track of such things might get messy, but I payed Dollars, put in the time and efforf, and I just want the rewards as promised. ps. I'm thinking about filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau.

Premium cammo for the ship....

Not the ship itself, that was a separate campaign.

[K-POP]
Members
4,791 posts
13,147 battles
1 hour ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Premium cammo for the ship....

Not the ship itself, that was a separate campaign.

The special camo for Strasbourg came from the campaign for the ship. The other campaign was the camos for the tech tree ships. The captain was from an earlier stage, but the ship and camo were from the same final stage.

[CHBK]
Members
1,041 posts
3,938 battles
3 hours ago, Arkonantha01 said:

We were promised a ship/commander for completing L10 of one of the campaigns. I completed the final task on 1-18-19. So where is my reward????.

If you completed the task on 1-18 why didn't you make this thread then?  I got it instantly upon completing the campaign.  Are you sure you actually completed the final task for the final stage?

I payed Dollars, put in the time and efforf, and I just want the rewards as promised"

Strausborg required ZERO dollars to get.  I mean other than buying it from the premium shop you couldn't and didn't have to  "pay" anything to get the Strausborg if you went the campaign route to get it. 

Its a complicated game and keeping track of such things might get messy,

I seriously think you are confused and just didn't do what you think you did.   I don't find it complicated at all to keep track of things I am working on, so I think you do, and you didn't actually complete what you needed to, to get the ship.

Edited by Taco_De_Moist
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

Banned
1,678 posts
1,286 battles
2 hours ago, Taco_De_Moist said:

Strausborg required ZERO dollars to get.  I mean other than buying it from the premium shop you couldn't and didn't have to  "pay" anything to get the Strausborg if you went the campaign route to get it.

As others have mentioned, it seems OP completed the Hizen dockyard (which he spent dollars on) and for some reason thought it would also give him the Strausburg.

[USN-R]
Members
21 posts
42,876 battles

I don t see how he finished the campaign since you needed Strausborg for the finial mission in the beginning of the second campaign. He a dip.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
29,479 posts
25,624 battles

An official source, which should finally clear doubt.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-0912/

Campaigns and Strasbourg

Take part in two new temporary campaigns during Update 0.9.12. The first mission of the "In Pursuit of Strasbourg" campaign is already available, and subsequent missions will be unlocked every week. Missions of the "Ships and Fates" campaign are already available for completion, but you need flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_1d0cabf1997104fd727039ab9c098192VII Strasbourg to complete them.

For completing the first three missions of the "In Pursuit of Strasbourg" campaign, you'll receive 6-skill-point Commanders. As a reward for completing the fourth, final mission, you'll obtain flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_1d0cabf1997104fd727039ab9c098192VII Strasbourg, which is required to complete missions of the "Ships and Fates" campaign, along with a Port slot and Winter Holiday camouflage.

ac628f54-443b-11eb-ae11-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

Complete the 4th mission of the "In Pursuit of Strasbourg" campaign and you got Strasbourg.  Anything else outside of buying Strasbourg outright, anything short of completing Mission 4 of this campaign, then you won't get her

Lastly, completing Dockyard doesn't give Strasbourg at all.  It grants Hizen, Yahagi, Tachibana.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway