Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Patton5150

Game crashes intermittently when battle ends

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,986 posts
48,623 battles

Game crashes at end of battle right before the results screen.  Only started after the last patch.  No mods running.  Anyone else having same issue?

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,645 posts
25,105 battles

I have been having an issue where when the match is over, the game freezes up for a bit, then dumps me back into port. It also gives me that message where it says "detailed statistics unavailable" (or whatever). This has been going on for me for several months so I don't believe it is related to this patch. 

[TORCH]
Members
697 posts
17,811 battles

I HAD that issue, back a couple months ago.  Seems to have gone away now, though.

One thing you might try, which DID seem to help my problem some, is to check your graphics settings, and try setting them to the lowest possible level, if they aren't already there.  I've been told that these crashes can be caused by overloading your graphics card.  I' m no computer wizard, but back when I had the problem, toning down the graphics settings DID seem to help.  Didn't totally cure it, but seemed to make it happen considerably less often.

Members
1,495 posts

Try doing an integrity check before you log in.

on the game center near the top right is the words game settings.

open that and choose the integrity check and repair ... takes about 5 min

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,098 posts
11,592 battles

Had same issue as op a few times since last patch. Integrity check fixes it but it does come back. 

Sign in to follow this