You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WildWitch

Desperately Needed

9 comments in this topic

[BOMBL]
Members
177 posts
6,477 battles

image.thumb.png.57998e82e1d2162ef1a03c92c7b35dda.png

This boat needs a premium camo badly
(Excuse the bad graphics)

• Meh 1

[O_O]
Members
6,958 posts
16,827 battles

What does ketchup have to do with bacon?  Please tell me you don't use ketchup on your bacon...

• Thanks 1

[K-POP]
Members
4,791 posts
13,198 battles
Just now, desmo_2 said:

What does ketchup have to do with bacon?  Please tell me you don't use ketchup on your bacon...

Unless it’s on burgers. And this doesn’t have enough guns to be the Burger. 

[WOLF8]
Members
683 posts
9,423 battles
27 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Really, now if you change it to maple syrup....:cap_horn:

• Cool 1

[BOMBL]
Members
177 posts
6,477 battles
1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

Forgot you guys do that Maple Syrup thing...lol... I am a heathen from overseas who does put Ketchup on a Bacon sandwich

*hides*

[WOLF1]
Members
6,041 posts
10 minutes ago, WildWitch said:

Forgot you guys do that Maple Syrup thing...lol... I am a heathen from overseas who does put Ketchup on a Bacon sandwich

*hides*

Keep that up and we'll confiscate your bacon and eat it ourselves.  No ruining good bacon with ketchup!

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
10,882 posts
18,772 battles

Homemade Bacon Ketchup

image.png.680a803c7ced4e9d6ab45159d0e7b17b.png

https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/pork/homemade-bacon-ketchup.html

Apparently it's a thing. I don't like ketchup though so I would never try it. Bacon Mayo though, now you got something.

Bacon Fat Mayonnaise

When you decide that you are going to write an entire book devoted to bacon, it's pretty much a given that the recipes are going to be good. Ari Weinzweig has filled Zingerman's Guide to Better Bacon with some truly wonderful baconcentric recipes, but this recipe for Bacon Fat Mayonnaise is pure genius.

By whipping up some rendered bacon fat with egg yolks, lemon, some mustard, salt, and pepper, you have made what is essentially a spreadable BLT. Once you have a jar of this stuff in your fridge, the possibilities are endless. Can you imagine the deviled eggs that this stuff would make? Or what about a bacon-tinged chicken salad or even a humble fried egg on a roll? I told you: genius. This recipe also caters to all of the lazy bacon eaters out there who love bacon but are hesitant to dirty a pan every time a craving strikes.

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2009/09/cook-the-book-bacon-fat-mayonnaise-recipe.html

image.thumb.png.73f972c3c71e4ec4429e546d70b8f1ec.png

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[O_O]
Members
6,958 posts
16,827 battles

Holy blasphemy...ketchup, mayonnaise...these are things that should never be mentioned in the same sentence as bacon.

I abhor most condiments.  Mustard gets a pass in yellow, dijon, or spicy applications.  But not when it comes to bacon.

I admit I am a purist. Bacon should be just bacon, or peppered bacon...maybe.  Any other flavoring is just that...GARBAGE.  Don't even bring that "oh, but maple bacon is so delicious!"  No, I wasted money on that crap, and it tasted like a slab of bacon ruined by copious amounts of maple syrup.  I threw that crap away.

If you like sugar or candy, just buy sugar or candy.  Bacon is a manly creation that can only be truly appreciated by axe swinging, likker making, woman wooing MEN.  I know, being manly is taboo these days.  And as such, so is bacon.  So leave the taboo bacon for the taboo men.  We shall enjoy the taboo-favoring women and live in peace.  You top-knot, skinny jean, latte-loving soy boys can have whatever is left...as long as you stay way from my shooting ranges, my favorite fishing holes and hunting sweet spots.

LOL, that last sentence was a joke...you squirrels don't even speak that language. 

Sissies.

*Moderators - please interpret this post in the satirical mentality in which it was intended...

...as you sip your soy milk.

J/K!!! Honestly!

Haha...Pansies.

:Smile_trollface::Smile_sceptic:

Edited by desmo_2

[TWWB]
Members
116 posts

Bacon sounds good... Almost as good as the new carrier FluftWAffle squadrons.

LuftWAffle.jpg.511aa5ad2b89a5e4accc10decb555e53.jpg

or this new silent running weapon of mass destruction

catpedo.jpg.09ed2e702de12a586bed4b40dfd83fa4.jpg

Edited by scoots76