You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
miss_in4mation

WOW : RIP-OFF FOR ALL PLAYERS. TRUTH ABOUT COMMANDER REWORK !!!

68 comments in this topic

[W6MUB]
Members
1 post
12,361 battles

FELLOW COMMANDERS. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THE DISINFORMATION AND ABUSE, WOW IS DOING TO US. PLEASE RESPOND REGARDING MY THOUGHTS ON THIS, THANK YOU.  BY ADDING ONE COMMANDER POINT, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS: WE ALL HAVE HAD OUR ELITE COMMANDER POINTS TAKEN AWAY FROM US. GET THIS. 500,000 POINTS MORE FOR ONE LOUSY COMMANDER POINT! wth... I WAS A COLLECTOR.... NO MORE... SO... HAVING 116 SHIPS THAT I NOW HAVE TO IMPROVE USING MY ELITE COMMANDER POINTS. NOW IT IS  58,000,000 ELITE COMMANDER POINTS.......WASTE OF TIME.... MONEY.....WOW GREED.. MY FRIENDS , WHAT CAN WE DO, TO UNDO ?? DO YOU THINK BY THIS POST THAT I WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A GAME REMOVAL OR BAN BY A BILLION DOLLAR GAMING COMPANY? .... I  JUST DONT FEEL GOOD ABOUT WARGAMING AND THEIR TACTICLE APPROACH TO SCREW ALL OF US.... PLEASE REPLY. 

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Boring 7
  • Meh 13

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,514 posts
4,771 battles

Why should I listen to someone name Misinformation shout at me?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Meh 1

[WORX]
Members
12,418 posts
19,686 battles

WG has stated in the summit of 2 years ago, they wanted the game to be more of a grind...

No misinformation here, just the reality of that change in policy.

• Meh 1

[SALVO]
Members
6,529 posts
5,206 battles

ALL CAPS HURT MY EYES 

Also, last time I checked they are giving me ECXP, they aren't taking it from me...

• Haha 2

[D-H-O]
-Members-
65 posts
618 battles
12 minutes ago, miss_in4mation said:

FELLOW COMMANDERS. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THE DISINFORMATION AND ABUSE, WOW IS DOING TO US. PLEASE RESPOND REGARDING MY THOUGHTS ON THIS, THANK YOU.  BY ADDING ONE COMMANDER POINT, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS: WE ALL HAVE HAD OUR ELITE COMMANDER POINTS TAKEN AWAY FROM US. GET THIS. 500,000 POINTS MORE FOR ONE LOUSY COMMANDER POINT! wth... I WAS A COLLECTOR.... NO MORE... SO... HAVING 116 SHIPS THAT I NOW HAVE TO IMPROVE USING MY ELITE COMMANDER POINTS. NOW IT IS  58,000,000 ELITE COMMANDER POINTS.......WASTE OF TIME.... MONEY.....WOW GREED.. MY FRIENDS , WHAT CAN WE DO, TO UNDO ?? DO YOU THINK BY THIS POST THAT I WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A GAME REMOVAL OR BAN BY A BILLION DOLLAR GAMING COMPANY? .... I  JUST DONT FEEL GOOD ABOUT WARGAMING AND THEIR TACTICLE APPROACH TO SCREW ALL OF US.... PLEASE REPLY. 

Wow, someone needs to chill out..... If you are getting as "angry" as you are to come here and post just this... I think you need to re-evaluate things. It isn't that bad. Some cool things that came from this:

1: All NON-21PT Captains get 5% ECX now, How much did you get before the rework if a commander wasn't maxed out? None.

2: Commanders that you dismiss can now recover you some their ECX or all, depending on if you want to use credits of dubs. How much did you get before the rework? None.

3: You can now recruit a 10pt commander from the start.

4: You can use 1 commander on 4 ships total, with the same amount of points being applied to all 4 (assuming 3 of the 4 are premiums), you stated you're a collector, I am assuming this will apply to you

• BTW, this is fantastic for commanders like Halsey or Lutjens (the latter being even better for)

After all that, I am sure you will dismiss this because you're angry, but the sky isn't falling...

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
10,869 posts
18,755 battles
17 minutes ago, miss_in4mation said:

DO YOU THINK BY THIS POST THAT I WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A GAME REMOVAL OR BAN BY A BILLION DOLLAR GAMING COMPANY?

They don't ban people for stating their opinion. You don't need to scream it though.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
2,223 posts
15,857 battles
14 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Get over the all cap is shouting... sheesh.  

• Funny 2

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,900 posts
18,030 battles

You can find things that was buffed, and some things that were nerfed. 

German BB’s with the aid of Dead Eye got their grouping tightened. If I’m not mistaken it got a little love pre update as well. 

Torpedo DD’s got some love with the torpedo accelerator without the cost of reduced range. 

All DD’s also got the option for increased speed as long as they are concealed. 

Yes, CV’s got a slight buff with just the fact of three additional commander points.

As stated already you can move premium captains between premium boats of different classes without having to pay the cost of retraining them. (I think if it’s done during the free respec time?)

• Meh 1

[PISD]
Members
1,809 posts
5,979 battles
30 minutes ago, miss_in4mation said:

I WAS A COLLECTOR.... NO MORE...

and yet you want 21pts everywhere.

• Thanks 1

[D-H-O]
-Members-
65 posts
618 battles
2 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

LARGE WORDS MEAN MORE

Capslock for cool?

[-Y-]
Members
843 posts
61 battles
41 minutes ago, miss_in4mation said:

PLEASE STOP SHOUTING

41 minutes ago, miss_in4mation said:

WARGAMING AND THEIR TACTICLE APPROACH TO SCREW ALL OF US

do you mean tactical, tactile or testicle (the latter two options would be appropriate too)

Edited by hateboat
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 2

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
48 minutes ago, miss_in4mation said:

You'd be a lot more helpful to the effort to get this fixed... if you didn't post block text in all caps. 

Members
7,021 posts
21,815 battles
55 minutes ago, miss_in4mation said:

BAN BY A BILLION DOLLAR GAMING COMPANY? .... 

See the source image

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,322 posts
16,875 battles

Guys,

Friendly reminder, stay focus within the topic and stay civilized, please showed respect to others the same way you wants other to respect you. Also there are forum guideline to follow.

regards,

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,218 posts

To say it LOUDER does not make it anymore TRUTHER. =) he he.

You WERE a collector if you deem the precious 116 ships unworthy of your love today. Poof all gone?

Why would you be thinking about a BAN for SHOUTING from THE ROOFTOPS on these forums?

All it does is opens up the situation for additional TEASING!!!

• Haha 1

Beta Testers
3,285 posts
26,944 battles
1 hour ago, miss_in4mation said:

Based on what I read here , they don't seem to mined getting shafted by WG.......................................heheheheheehehe

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,784 posts
7,397 battles

Your commanders are exactly as elite as they were previously.    19 points..     Not sure I get all this squelching about that?  I mean everyone in the game is in exactly the same place.    You now just have the ability to add more skills?    I'd be more understanding of griping about why same skills now cost more?  Or one you liked is now gone.   That's a real value change  Literally the day this patch hit...  no one had a maxed out commander  until they made it so by spending points, money or time.    I guess I'm just not clear on this whole finish line commander issue?     WG should have probably just removed the max point level for all commanders and kept exponentially raising skill increments.   There seems to be something tangible lost for a lot of players that their commander is now not maxed?              

• Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

[GOOF]
Members
801 posts
6,673 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

You can find things that was buffed, and some things that were nerfed. 

German BB’s with the aid of Dead Eye got their grouping tightened. If I’m not mistaken it got a little love pre update as well. 

Torpedo DD’s got some love with the torpedo accelerator without the cost of reduced range. 

All DD’s also got the option for increased speed as long as they are concealed. 

Yes, CV’s got a slight buff with just the fact of three additional commander points.

As stated already you can move premium captains between premium boats of different classes without having to pay the cost of retraining them. (I think if it’s done during the free respec time?)

Wow these buffs sound great BBS DDS CVS.

you left out cruisers certainly us cruiser mains got something too? 

[CAAT]
Members
911 posts
4,543 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

....Wow, good point. That's a REALLY good point though...lols!