You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Boomer625

Fastest Ship

7 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
762 posts
1,783 battles

What is the fastest ship in the game currently, not including Halloween ships or key battleships, just current premium or tech tree ships.

I am guessing Palo Emilio? 

Edited by Boomer625

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,739 posts
12,346 battles

Paolo Emilio can hit 60.3 knots fully undetected, and 59.5 knots sustained when in smoke.

• Cool 1

[KWF]
Members
5,585 posts
6,897 battles

I believe on paper Kleber and Marceau are faster by half a knot, with Mogador tied for speed with Paolo Emilio.

With the speed boost and the skill it can go 60kts plus which I believe is faster than the french DDs with Engine Boost.

Edited by warheart1992

[UEFN]
Members
1,349 posts
24,514 battles

it's hilarious to watch these french DD outrun most torpedoes all the time, funny stuff.

[ANZ4C]
Members
248 posts
7,714 battles

Fastest ship currently ingame would be Marceau/Kleber with the French special captain after tanking 2mil potential.

Marceau + flag + Speedboost + Silent running (or whatever that 4pt captain skill is) + 2mil potential dmg boost = Stupid quick

Edited by _SterlingArcher_
Spelling

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
2,225 posts
15,901 battles

Paulio Emilio "the white cloud of death" fun ship, either great success (and then death) or horrible death, there is almost no in between game.  I think I made it to the end of the game once, out of 20 games...love it!