Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Yesman1337

Horrible Visual Bug in Operations (Was practically unplayable and gave me a headache)

4 comments in this topic

[EQV]
Members
140 posts
1,378 battles

For some reason every single ship in the match looked as if it was vibrating rapidly shaking around rapidly and it got worse the faster they moved. On top of that if you brought up torpedoes the aiming reticle thing it has was blinking extremely rapidly as well and it the entire glowing green bar and area around my ship looked like a damn night club and I just had to suicide my ship to get out of it after a minute of trying it hurt to look at.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,557 posts
4,771 battles
1 hour ago, Yesman1337 said:

For some reason every single ship in the match looked as if it was vibrating rapidly shaking around rapidly and it got worse the faster they moved. On top of that if you brought up torpedoes the aiming reticle thing it has was blinking extremely rapidly as well and it the entire glowing green bar and area around my ship looked like a damn night club and I just had to suicide my ship to get out of it after a minute of trying it hurt to look at.

File a Support ticket and atttach the replay file.

Edited by iDuckman

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,494 posts
14,963 battles

@foodprinter

Also, could you do me a favor an answer a few questions?

1: Do you use any mods? If so, can you remove all of them and then run another (COOP battle)?

2: Can you run a WGCheck and submit a ticket with the data attached?

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[PVE]
Members
7,576 posts
23,591 battles
1 hour ago, Yesman1337 said:

For some reason every single ship in the match looked as if it was vibrating rapidly shaking around rapidly and it got worse the faster they moved. On top of that if you brought up torpedoes the aiming reticle thing it has was blinking extremely rapidly as well and it the entire glowing green bar and area around my ship looked like a damn night club and I just had to suicide my ship to get out of it after a minute of trying it hurt to look at.

Was it just 1 battle or a recurring issue?

Sounds like not a lot of fun for that 1 battle anyway.

But if you haven't run any other battles since...before removing any mods  try again  to see if it's recurring before removing the mods & doing the whole ticket thing so you can include/clarify that data.

Sign in to follow this