You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Elo_J_Fudpucker

You don't learn WG.. you just refuse to learn......

28 comments in this topic

[FEM]
Members
2,107 posts
17,376 battles

All due respect, but Jingles doesn't know a whole lot about warships outside of the very surface level stuff. I would take anything he gives thats subjective with a cup of salt.

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 5

Beta Testers
3,287 posts
26,944 battles
5 minutes ago, Kebobs22 said:

All due respect, but Jingles doesn't know a whole lot about warships outside of the very surface level stuff. I would take anything he gives thats subjective with a cup of salt.

The majority of players all complaining about the last upgrade and they are outside the surface . Tired of WG moving the goal post on a wimp and pulling the bait and switch tactics on their costumers who supported this game though out the years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Cool 4

[FEM]
Members
2,107 posts
17,376 battles
23 minutes ago, Tachnechdorus said:

The majority of players all complaining about the last upgrade and they are outside the surface . Tired of WG moving the goal post on a wimp and pulling the bait and switch tactics on their costumers who supported this game though out the years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Oh I 100% agree that the recent changes have issues and need fixing in places. As for bait and switch I think that comes down to the seemingly basement level intelligence of the average player more than intentional bait and switch 

• Meh 1

[WOLFG]
Members
31,972 posts
9,887 battles

I guess if people are going to shill for WG, they can shill for Jingles too....

• Haha 2

Beta Testers
3,287 posts
26,944 battles

So now you're calling average players Idiots in a nice way........................

[WOLFG]
Members
31,972 posts
9,887 battles
4 minutes ago, Kebobs22 said:

Oh I 100% agree that the recent changes have issues and need fixing in places. As for bait and switch I think that comes down to the seemingly basement level intelligence of the average player more than intentional bait and switch 

Speaking of bait and switch, I saw the thread title and thought the OP was going to begin a discussion or make an argument or something....

Edited by Skpstr

[FEM]
Members
2,107 posts
17,376 battles
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

Speaking of bait and switch, I saw the thread title and thought the OP was going to begin a discussion or make an argument or something....

You coulda read the author name and known THAT wouldn't happen

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 2

[CSG]
[CSG]
Members
57 posts
12,726 battles

wg/wows can & will do anything they plz..ppl either complain & do nothing or pretend it's all right & they're not required to do anything.

anyway u look at it wg/wows makes cash for crap.

i'm more surprised at ppl thinking posting will change something than the actual issues posted

wg/wows knows ppl r sheep...they're getting paid mint in proof

[ARGSY]
Members
22,990 posts
17,004 battles
33 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

His argument seems to be that Jingles disapproves of X, so X must be bad. 

32 minutes ago, Kebobs22 said:

You coulda read the author name and known THAT wouldn't happen

Sadly, yes. He's developing a reputation in this regard.

1 hour ago, Tachnechdorus said:

Tired of WG moving the goal post on a wimp

image.thumb.png.8d276313436ea645bf9a690698897d72.png 

I'm sure there's a Wargaming equivalent of Charles Atlas. (Actually, I know there is; more than one, actually, but making best use of them means admitting that your play is garbage and needs some remedial coaching or careful study to improve.)

[WOLF9]
Members
183 posts
2,302 battles
4 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

His argument seems to be that Jingles disapproves of X, so X must be bad. 

Sadly, yes. He's developing a reputation in this regard.

I'm sure there's a Wargaming equivalent of Charles Atlas. (Actually, I know there is; more than one, actually, but making best use of them means admitting that your play is garbage and needs some remedial coaching or careful study to improve.)

What Atlas and Chad failed to realize is Skinny already had the girl and things were good before the [edited] drama started.

• Funny 1

Members
629 posts
12,597 battles

Frankly, I approve of the video (although my approval is of no consequence). It expresses the dismay of a vocal part of the player base while acknowledging that it may not be as bad as all that along with a recommendation for BB players (try deadeye).

The title of this post is misleading as to the content of the included video.

• Haha 1

[SIM]
Members
5,744 posts
9,263 battles

Aw look, Jingles’ hype man is here to regale us with more insights from a casual player with an outsized fanbase. :Smile_smile:

Members
1,642 posts

LWM said (if I'm not wrong, and if I'm please correct) that WG sometimes listen too much to the Forum...and I believe that they did:

- how to respond to 'anti-HE spam' hysteria: by nerfing cruisers and gunboat DD (AFT/BFT out for cruisers or nerfed for DD)...

- how to respond to chronic outrage of BB users that complained for months about been torched by CL: by introducing Dead Eye of course. Just camp in the back and your shell dispersion is improved 10%, and most importantly no CL or gunboat would come to 'molest' you. BTW, BB are not supposed to be far from action? Well, now they have an extra bonus...

- WG provided better chance to survive to the strongest type of ships and removed all these preexisting goodies from BC/CA/CL/DD...now the outraged vocal majority can appreciate the new game...

This patch 10.0 was implemented in response of the most recent forum popular grievances, so why  complaining now? (I'm not referring to all those who play all the type of ships and like a fun and fair game). Who defended the old game notion that every type of ship deserve a chance in the meta? Very few, and most of the un-experienced players and their accomplices, voted for this disaster...now please enjoy it...

Of course fun is gone, for most of us, but what WG did is to listen to the popular grievance...and acted accordingly...why so much surprise and outrage?

Edited by loco_max
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
4,989 posts
22,019 battles
29 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

BTW. Didn't you "retired" from the game ???

Some people, like myself "retire" and that means we still play the game at a greatly reduces rate.  For me, I'm back to F2P as well; and mostly, scenarios with Clan mates (old and new).   I hope that clarifies what I think many use as the definition of "retired..."  

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
12,504 posts
19,722 battles
1 minute ago, Asym_KS said:

Some people, like myself "retire" and that means we still play the game at a greatly reduces rate.  For me, I'm back to F2P as well; and mostly, scenarios with Clan mates (old and new).   I hope that clarifies what I think many use as the definition of "retired..."  

Taking a break is a good thing...

Changing the meaning of words as described in the Dictionary since the invention of dictionaries... Not a good thing...

• Meh 2

[ARGSY]
Members
22,990 posts
17,004 battles
1 hour ago, SeaCat_ said:

things were good before the [edited] drama started.

Things were good up until someone stronger than Skinny started verbally and physically abusing him for his appearance.

[SALVO]
Members
6,638 posts
5,231 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Lol, the shifting on what is politically correct and socially acceptable is the ultimate goal post shift

[WOLFG]
Members
11,593 posts
10,718 battles
14 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Things were good up until someone stronger than Skinny started verbally and physically abusing him for his appearance.

Plus, he had 1 girlfriend when he was skinny.

Now he is a PLAYA!

[WOLF1]
Members
6,041 posts
5 hours ago, Tachnechdorus said:

So now you're calling average players Idiots in a nice way........................

That's what Elo is all about.  He's the greatest player ever, and he knows better than all of us.  Just ask him...

• Meh 1

[D-H-O]
-Members-
65 posts
618 battles
5 hours ago, Kebobs22 said:

Unfortunately, most players won't care, they will think because he's a CC he knows everything and gospel is what they say. I would agree with you however.

• Thanks 1