Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
OZZZZZZZ

Takeaways

7 comments in this topic

Members
22 posts
7,154 battles

When I commented that I lost my elite ship status on my tier six New Mexico because they tacked on that bloated new American battleship line and did NOT grandfather anyone with an elite tier six, I lost the status, commented and, basically, was told to shut up. Now they have removed all my specially ranked commanders, saying that while I earned and or purchased them fairly, I am now ONLY ENTITLED TO ONE such commander. Atop that, they changed all the values of the captains, a somewhat logical but extremely annoying act on the part of Wargaming.

Most folk here are barbaric enough, hiding behind computer screens, to just remain awful and low minded and mock what I say. But I don't care. I will make the following observations:

1 Jingles better find new things to do voice over work and I see he IS, because THIS is a dying game now.

2 Wargaming is obviously trying to milk the game for whatever $ they can get out of it with all the juvenile promotions and appeals to the gaming interests of four year olds.

3 Very few NEW players can be seen in the lower tiers anymore. Those who've learned the game have learned it, meaning that those who want to play it have already by and large entered the game ranks and few NEWER ones are coming in.

4 The reason for this is the ATTITUDE of those who own, operate, run WoW and the other games. It is painfully obvious these people are arbitrary, bossy and totally unconcerned with customer service and what the gaming community thinks. If they were, they wouldn't behave like a bunch of Soviet dictators. However.............that IS how they act and it is painfully obvious this is because they either grew UP under a Soviet dictator OR they grew up under a Russian one who will do bad things to you if you refer to him as a SOVIET ERA one. I really believe they have no sense of the arbitrary BLANK they do because they never grew up having options and/or choices. They run this game like a Russian store owner. "You can have last rotten pear or not eat." That's how they run the game and, guess what? It's not GROWING anymore. This is why.

Now, the stooges with [edited] and attack the messenger. Some of the attackers will be Wargaming staff and the rest will be sad little boys who hide behind computer screens because that's where their bravery ends. I don't care or mind. I won't be checking this for responses or replies anyway. Should Mr. and Mrs. Wargaming care to ban me for expressing the truth, somehow I'd survive that too.

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 1

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,737 posts
12,346 battles

Question regarding your Colorado, not your New Mexico, losing its elite status. What exactly did Elite status provide to you that you felt it important for your Colorado to keep it? 

I am genuinely curious as to what benefits Elite status provided to you that its loss impacted how you felt about the ship.

• Cool 1

[SIM]
Members
5,744 posts
9,263 battles

This community is legitimately better off without people like you, and I sincerely hope that you either get your act together or go the hell away. 

• Thanks 1
  • Meh 3

[KWF]
Members
5,585 posts
6,892 battles

Sad little coward boy here, obviously on the payroll of WG as well if you check my post history.

When you start your thread by calling us morons and cowards don't expect much understanding by anyone, regardless if you are right or wrong.

The changing of status of an elite ship to normal until you research the next tier is a pretty weird hill to die on. A ship having elite status changes literally nothing ingame performance wise, only that you can now convert any XP earned to Free XP.

I won't disagree that the game isn't in a good spot right now  but for different reasons. That said if it's a source of that much frustration to you a break might not be a bad idea.

• Cool 2

Members
19 posts
439 battles
42 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

This community is legitimately better off without people like you, and I sincerely hope that you either get your act together or go the hell away. 

You're wrong !!!!

Beta Testers
3,287 posts
26,944 battles
44 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

I agree that that are WRONG  !!!!!!

[ARGSY]
Members
22,990 posts
17,004 battles
1 hour ago, OZZZZZZZ said:

When I commented that I lost my elite ship status on my tier six New Mexico because they tacked on that bloated new American battleship line

When you start off with a gross error of fact, it tends to diminish the sympathy people feel for you - especially if they believe you at first, then fact-check and realize afterwards that you either made an egregious blunder or deliberately lied to them.

Now they have removed all my specially ranked commanders, 

Would you like to clarify what you mean by this? Do you mean 19 pointers? Because if so, the only thing that was removed was their highest-rank status. And if that's the case, then this...

I am now ONLY ENTITLED TO ONE such commander. 

...is either another egregious error or another deliberate falsehood.

Then we get to how you feel about WG.

it is painfully obvious this is because they either grew UP under a Soviet dictator OR they grew up under a Russian one who will do bad things to you if you refer to him as a SOVIET ERA one.

In which case perhaps it might be more appropriate to have some sympathy for them than to trash them for something over which they have no control.

If people are attacking the messenger, it's because his message comes across as having all sorts of issues, and there are aspects of it which can be interpreted as calling the messenger's honesty into question.

Sign in to follow this