Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Toxygene

Spring 2021 Raging Calendar

6 comments in this topic

[O2]
Members
452 posts
10,033 battles

You may want to jot down those upcoming events:

Jan 2021: Commander Skill Rage. Various CC's will act out their best tantrums and focus on the topic of Deadeye. There's also a separate track for those who plans on raging over BB secondaries. We had planned to have a "Cruiser-boohoo" track but the floor was too wet so we cancelled it for safety reasons.

Feb 2021: Coal Ships Raging. Additional moaning sessions being planned for late Feb. We also have a Break-out session planned for USS Vestal for US Navy vets. Sign up now as rage seats are going fast.

Mar 2021: Italian BB's rage month. Timing not final, but we want your best Spring-rage, so you may want to ready your best rages. We expect the Colombo to drive a lot of traffic ("One more thing" cameo planned)

April 2021: Achtung - SUBS!!! Planned to launch on April 1st and will w/o doubt be the rage to end all rages. All of April is reserved for Subs rage and WeeGee expects to pull out all the stops you can carry to enjoy a good-old underwater drama. 

Note: 2x CV raging and general "fun-police" references are so 2020, so you may want to park those for the time being. We plan to add one more CV rage track in late 2021 for additional raging. This will include special "I quit" and "Goodbye WoWs" crates prepared for that event. The former comes with 15x virtual CV kleenex for those steambath-of-selfpity moments. More details later.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[SALVO]
Members
6,634 posts
5,231 battles

Nah, call me vintage... CVs are still my thing. I'm Complainamus Veritalis... :cap_popcorn:

[WOLFG]
Members
11,593 posts
10,718 battles

I like to work on more of a long term schedule.  What do we have on the rage agenda for late spring/early summer?

Members
250 posts
1,475 battles

The fact that there is no RN BB split rage scheduled yet makes me a tad miffed.

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,094 posts
11,548 battles
42 minutes ago, HMS_Hoodwink said:

The fact that there is no RN BB split rage scheduled yet makes me a tad miffed.

I dig it, raging at the lack of offering of scheduled rage for a specific rage topic. The worst and deepest form of rage 🤣

Sign in to follow this