Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mad_Dog_Magoo

Dasha 10 point commander

6 comments in this topic

[VIGOR]
Members
110 posts
21,433 battles

Before the rework you could purchase as many Dasha 10 point commanders per country as you wished. now i notice that from now on only one of each country Dasha commander per player is available. was this mentioned in the rework info and i missed it or am i missunderstanding what i am seeing.

[WOLF1]
Members
6,041 posts

Looks like it won't let you buy more than one at a time, but it doesn't stop you from buying another one right after.

Annoying, but not blocking you, either.

[VIGOR]
Members
110 posts
21,433 battles

what i noticed is that before the rework the enhanced skill 10 point commanders had number #1 under their name indicating that each player could purchase an inhanced skill commander one time only. when you looked at any of the Dasha commanders that number #1 was not there. now the #1 is there making me believe that fron now on only one Dasha commander  for each country is obtainable for each player.

[WOLF1]
Members
6,041 posts

I tested it.  I needed another German spare 10 pointer, so I bought a Dasha.  Yes, I could only buy one at a time, no quantity was there to make it 2 or 3 or whatever.

However, after that, she was still there and I could have bought another.

So, no, you can't buy more than one *at a time*, but you can buy a single more than once.

Dasha 10-pointers are generic, no extra/enhanced skills.   Their only 'unique' thing is the picture/avatar of Dasha.

[SRPH]
Members
156 posts
2,034 battles

Does she have her own voiceover? That can be fun. The Warhammer captains and ARP captains were like that. Otherwise generic commanders but with their own voice packs. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,334 posts
17,503 battles
2 hours ago, Chados said:

Does she have her own voiceover? That can be fun. The Warhammer captains and ARP captains were like that. Otherwise generic commanders but with their own voice packs. 

Yes she does but all versions are in Russian. So same voice over regardless of which nation you are getting her for.

Sign in to follow this