You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mustangrde1

BEST Thing about the Skill Borking

11 comments in this topic

[--O--]
Members
994 posts

As sad as it is I found one silver lining.

All the people yelling report (x) bb for sitting in the back sniping. When you explain REPORTING does no good and why, then watching the total melt down by them is so rewarding and Hilarious.

At T-10 people think reporting actually does something. Well except the Chat abuse which the VERY upset child is now in violation of.... SOOOO good for Laughs but SO SOOO SOOOOO Bad for the game.

[CAAT]
Members
953 posts
4,557 battles
6 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

All the people yelling report (x) bb for sitting in the back sniping. When you explain REPORTING does no good and why, then watching the total melt down by them is so rewarding and Hilarious.

At T-10 people think reporting actually does something. Well except the Chat abuse which the VERY upset child is now in violation of.... SOOOO good for Laughs but SO SOOO SOOOOO Bad for the game.

No, no, I've got a better one!

Try making the DPM for dayz cruiser build or whatever you want to call it. On Alaska, it's like 17.3km detection range and like 12in guns firing every 12s at half health, it's HILARIOUS and just so freakin' DUMB XD

In Co-Op it's even more hilarious, you just make a beeline to a battleship's side and fire away like CRAZY when they hit you a few times! TFW the cruisers are better battleships than the battleships lols

• Cool 2

[46856]
Members
1,899 posts

Lol just the other day i got torped by our own CV because I would no go where he wanted me to. I was happy chilling where I was.. He did not even turn pink. That was fun.

• Cool 1

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
38 minutes ago, SaiIor_Moon said:

Try making the DPM for dayz cruiser build or whatever you want to call it. On Alaska, it's like 17.3km detection range and like 12in guns firing every 12s at half health, it's HILARIOUS and just so freakin' DUMB XD

In Co-Op it's even more hilarious, you just make a beeline to a battleship's side and fire away like CRAZY when they hit you a few times! TFW the cruisers are better battleships than the battleships lols

1 to 1-up ya. Colbert with Jean Jacques Honore
image.thumb.png.47d82ea9ef1e952b067dee0731e2a853.png

image.thumb.png.1828f1283b88f4f5b4a60f114f045245.png

[SGSS]
Members
5,586 posts
1 hour ago, Mustangrde1 said:

You have never played a cv

[SGSS]
Members
5,586 posts
12 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

That seems to he the only viable cruiser build.

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
1 minute ago, jags_domain said:

That seems to he the only viable cruiser build.

But with the "Special Captain" its even worse... and YES I do play cv.

[CAAT]
Members
953 posts
4,557 battles
18 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Colbert Reload Time : "AND THIS...IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!"

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
Just now, SaiIor_Moon said:

Colbert Reload Time : "AND THIS...IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!"

Its literally a flame thrower on the screen, I had to turn tracers off

[NMKJT]
Members
2,988 posts
8,215 battles
1 hour ago, SaiIor_Moon said:

Kron will fire even faster, since it's the fastest reloading supercruiser, and you can make it go 38knots if it's on a collapsing/sparse flank. Deadeye is the current meme-cancer skill for the rework that's getting all the attention, but some of the things you can do with other class skills are Just Not Right™. I expect WG to do a lot of balancing for this skillset in the coming few months.

[CAAT]
Members
953 posts
4,557 battles
6 minutes ago, MnemonScarlet said:

Kron will fire even faster, since it's the fastest reloading supercruiser, and you can make it go 38knots if it's on a collapsing/sparse flank. Deadeye is the current meme-cancer skill for the rework that's getting all the attention, but some of the things you can do with other class skills are Just Not Right™. I expect WG to do a lot of balancing for this skillset in the coming few months.

But, but, I DON'T WANT RUSSIAN BALANS!!! I-

*is thrown into WG's gulag*

Edited by SaiIor_Moon