Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Billy2Hawks

Demount All Modules Button or Link?

5 comments in this topic

[SANK]
Members
317 posts
7,476 battles

I know there is a link to reset all commanders. Funny enough, I had heard players reference it but could not find it until someone posted a link in the forum. It felt kind of like the plans for building the hyperspace bypass in Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.

I was hoping that I could find a link that would just demount all the modules on my ships so I do not have to spend an hour or so developing carpal tunnel having to demount each module.

[PVE]
Members
7,580 posts
23,591 battles
1 hour ago, Billy2Hawks said:

I know there is a link to reset all commanders. Funny enough, I had heard players reference it but could not find it until someone posted a link in the forum. It felt kind of like the plans for building the hyperspace bypass in Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.

I was hoping that I could find a link that would just demount all the modules on my ships so I do not have to spend an hour or so developing carpal tunnel having to demount each module.

There was a plan to demount all modules that a little girl came up with (& ironically...considering this is a game based on war...it included a plan for world peace & a bunch of other good stuff too)...

But just as she was making the call to share it with the Lesta leaders...

Well... let's just say the results left everybody feeling like they had been "drunk" :-0

Members
1,500 posts
17,888 battles

I don't understand why you would need to demount all of them in the first place. Many if not most of the modules you have mounted now you're going to remount anyway. Of my 100+ ships I've changed out maybe a half dozen modules to get a better fit with the new commander skills. I'm just happy that they can be demounted for free... there was always the chance that WG could have gone for an even bigger cash grab. You're making the process more complicated than it needs to be.

[SANK]
Members
317 posts
7,476 battles
7 hours ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

I don't understand why you would need to demount all of them in the first place. Many if not most of the modules you have mounted now you're going to remount anyway. Of my 100+ ships I've changed out maybe a half dozen modules to get a better fit with the new commander skills. I'm just happy that they can be demounted for free... there was always the chance that WG could have gone for an even bigger cash grab. You're making the process more complicated than it needs to be.

My Problem is I will not have the time to test out changes before they will remove the free retraining, thus will not know if the modules I have mounted will synergize with what I will eventually have on a captain. As a prophylactic, I will likely reset all of my commanders just before the end and sit on them for awhile. I was hoping to demount the modules for the same reason. That way when I actually do have time, and those who are much smarter than me at this game will have worked out builds for ships, I can build my captains and ships.

Otherwise, if it looks like it is going to cost me money to figure this out, I will likely leave the game.

Sign in to follow this