You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Devs show the price to play

5 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
660 posts
24,085 battles

Been playing for over 5 years now, at the start you were charged for how much damage you took. Now you pay full price, now I ram when I need kill/damage . What I would like to see is at the end of battle on the personal score show how much was actually made after deductions (not have to go to the sub screens) and/or tag the ship in port to let you know what it cost to take out. I Know my T10 usually start at 80K down just to take them out 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,061 posts
20,760 battles
22 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Now you pay full price

Been like that for years. Meant to discourage long range sniping to avoid damage since remaining HP doesn't affect service price anymore.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,440 posts
22,640 battles
43 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Been playing for over 5 years now, at the start you were charged for how much damage you took. Now you pay full price, now I ram when I need kill/damage . What I would like to see is at the end of battle on the personal score show how much was actually made after deductions (not have to go to the sub screens) and/or tag the ship in port to let you know what it cost to take out. I Know my T10 usually start at 80K down just to take them out 

For over 4 years now, once you push battle button, you pay a set cost whether you take damage or not....

It's not due to this patch....

[PVE]
Members
7,576 posts
23,591 battles
1 hour ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Repost...the post battle values are in the wiki.

Having the total amount earned displayed in the personal score screen kinda got lost in the way you worded it though...& the title makes it seem more like a statement of "what is"...rather than a "request" for the change you're wanting.

[SOCOM]
Members
660 posts
24,085 battles
On 1/24/2021 at 9:28 AM, dEsTurbed1 said:

For over 4 years now, once you push battle button, you pay a set cost whether you take damage or not....

It's not due to this patch....

Oh I know, just asking to display the total after all deductions on main screen. that is all.