Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Queous

Intential TK vs Unintentional TK

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[SFP]
Members
3 posts
6,628 battles

I don't feel the CS read my actual text.  This person was intentionally TKing, ramming, and harassing other players on their team.  We've all been pink, and know it means we weren't careful enough with our torps.  That system is great for that purpose.  When I asked what to do about players like the one mentioned in this image (name blacked out), I was told to put in a ticket.  Clearly that is not the case as a way to handle the situation.  This person completely ruined the match for both sides.  There should be greater repercussions for intentionally poor behavior. 

TK.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,218
[WOLFG]
Members
11,589 posts
10,709 battles

Whether they look at it further or not (I don't know which happens), you get the canned response.

And you never know if they actually do something about committed griefers.

They say they do, but we have know way of knowing if this is true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,139
[GWG]
Members
7,361 posts
14,123 battles
11 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Whether they look at it further or not (I don't know which happens), you get the canned response.

And you never know if they actually do something about committed griefers.

They say they do, but we have know way of knowing if this is true.

Sometimes you can look up the stats of the offending player to see what they've been up to lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[SFP]
Members
3 posts
6,628 battles
10 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Sometimes you can look up the stats of the offending player to see what they've been up to lately.

Definitely.  I did so before posting here, and should have provided that.  This is the "Recent" of that player on wow-numbers.  Clearly, they do this every match.  I'm impressed that there are teams that win regardless.

Recent.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
376
[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
237 posts
13,660 battles

if i have a team mate acting up like that, i give him a full broadside. if i'm in a div of 3 and someone does that, we all 3 give them a full broadside. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
674
[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,259 posts

There are ways to turn a Tker pink.

Sometimes when a flagarant Tker opens fire on innocent me and two with me I simply just present the broadside and after all three of us are dead at once, Tker is made to auto-bye bye by the game. Most of the time we don't see them again.

I don't mind damage from teammates in battle. If they could not complete a turn and scrape down the length of my hull or whatever I just let it go. Its all good. Especially if red team rounds are falling around us.

Edited by xHeavy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
313
[VOP]
Members
939 posts
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Whether they look at it further or not (I don't know which happens), you get the canned response.

And you never know if they actually do something about committed griefers.

They say they do, but we have know way of knowing if this is true.

I think they just hide behind the canned response and do nothing. WG says the system works, so therefore it works, lol. Why spend extra effort to discipline a player? If there are not a lot of complaints (i.e. tickets with replays) about the same player in a short span of time, count on nothing being done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,927
[ARGSY]
Members
22,990 posts
16,997 battles
39 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

I don't mind damage from teammates in battle. If they could not complete a turn and scrape down the length of my hull or whatever I just let it go. Its all good. Especially if red team rounds are falling around us.

Yeah, that sort of stuff I don't mind.

Just this afternoon I was in a co-op battle in which a team-damage warning came up on someone who was already pink. Fine, I thought, people sometimes do get into minor traffic scrapes when leaving spawn and I've been pink accidentally myself so I don't judge; except when I looked closer, the two ships were nowhere near each other.  Sure enough, our Montana (whose username I really wish I could say here because you would all get a laugh out of it in context) was lobbing shells into everyone who'd spawned with him. 

Of course he was already pink, so he finished the battle with less than a hundred base XP and a minus-one kill score (from killing himself with reflected damage). I have little doubt that he'll be orange on his own minimap, and if he keeps it up he'll soon be removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,218
[WOLFG]
Members
11,589 posts
10,709 battles
37 minutes ago, Airjellyfish said:

I think they just hide behind the canned response and do nothing. WG says the system works, so therefore it works, lol. Why spend extra effort to discipline a player? If there are not a lot of complaints (i.e. tickets with replays) about the same player in a short span of time, count on nothing being done.

I wouldn't put it past some companies to have a split policy on things like this depending on the economic consequences of breaking out the ban hammer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×