Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Devs show the price to play

5 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
660 posts
24,053 battles

Been playing for over 5 years now, at the start you were charged for how much damage you took. Now you pay full price, now I ram when I need kill/damage . What I would like to see is at the end of battle on the personal score show how much was actually made after deductions (not have to go to the sub screens) and/or tag the ship in port to let you know what it cost to take out. I Know my T10 usually start at 80K down just to take them out 

[HINON]
Members
13,966 posts

The current system with a flat fee is far superior to the old system where everyone was worried about scratching their paint and stayed as far away as possible with even more passive play than currently.

[PVE]
Members
7,555 posts
23,531 battles
1 hour ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Been playing for over 5 years now, at the start you were charged for how much damage you took. Now you pay full price, now I ram when I need kill/damage . What I would like to see is at the end of battle on the personal score show how much was actually made after deductions (not have to go to the sub screens) and/or tag the ship in port to let you know what it cost to take out. I Know my T10 usually start at 80K down just to take them out 

You must be talking about co-op because it's actually 180k for a T10 in random...w/out any camo/signals or special status applied.

Don't remember the exact amounts for any of the other tiers (& despite the clan tag I don't even remember the amount for T10 in co-op).

@iDuckman...is there a list of post battle costs by tier in the wiki?

9 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

The current system with a flat fee is far superior to the old system where everyone was worried about scratching their paint and stayed as far away as possible with even more passive play than currently.

Think w/the new Deadeye skill it's about balanced out again.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,501 posts
4,771 battles
34 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

.is there a list of post battle costs by tier in the wiki?

Yes.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this