Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JCC45

I got yer Dead Eye right here!

5 comments in this topic

[YORHA]
Members
5,256 posts
10,428 battles

Dear Red BB players,

Please keep taking the Dead Eye skill and keep playing from the back of the map.

We, the other team, promise not to focus our fire to finish off the rest of your team while our CV picks you off at his/her leisure.  I am sure the whopping 10% decrease in dispersion will protect you from repeated torpedo, bomb and rocket attacks while our entire team will be helpless to defend ourselves against the rest of your team.  Remember... your armor is not a resource to be used to draw fire away from weaker ships and only a sucker uses a BB to hold down a position or stall a flank.  

MBSppPU.png

Thanks

The Green Team

• Cool 2
  • Meh 1

[WOLF2]
Members
1,654 posts
11,789 battles

Sadly, I've seen a few co-op games like this.   Hopped into co-op to finish off my 200 start fires/citadel task, and since the bots charge forward, it was funny watching my BBs in full reverse, trying to keep the distance.

In randoms, I haven't run into the constant CV attacks, as you mentioned.   But when I've played Dead-Eye mode, the flanks collapse and all the Dead-Eye in the world won't save you when the reds completely surround you.

[RLGN]
Members
15,462 posts
27,167 battles
27 minutes ago, DiddleDum said:

Sadly, I've seen a few co-op games like this.   Hopped into co-op to finish off my 200 start fires/citadel task, and since the bots charge forward, it was funny watching my BBs in full reverse, trying to keep the distance.

More damage and xp for me in my battleship then.

Snipe skills are wasted points in Co-op.

[PISD]
Members
1,809 posts
5,979 battles
52 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Dear Red BB players,

Please keep taking the Dead Eye skill and keep playing from the back of the map.

We, the other team, promise not to focus our fire to finish off the rest of your team while our CV picks you off at his/her leisure.  I am sure the whopping 10% decrease in dispersion will protect you from repeated torpedo, bomb and rocket attacks while our entire team will be helpless to defend ourselves against the rest of your team.  Remember... your armor is not a resource to be used to draw fire away from weaker ships and only a sucker uses a BB to hold down a position or stall a flank.  

MBSppPU.png

Thanks

The Green Team

Which is why I am on the fence about Dead Eye. Yes it encourage long range, but it is not that competitive if you want to win.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
6,286 posts
19,168 battles

They key here is to not stupidly continue pushing once caps are secured.    

Sign in to follow this