You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
vintge1002

Remove Re-Training for T10

9 comments in this topic

[MTLY]
Members
4 posts
2,109 battles

Due to the new Skills I have the same commander build for both BB lines for the US but i really dont want to have to Re-train my commander if i want to move it from say New York to Vermont (the very problem that bought this to my attention) if it say from tier to tier i have no problems because its expected but from a T5 to a T10 with in the same tree/branch is a little much its probably going to break my mind when i reach the Montana and find i have to Re-train my commander everytime i switch between the Montana and Vermont.

• Haha 1

[PVE]
Members
10,880 posts
18,764 battles

Just get Ohio and you don't have to worry about switching them anymore.

[MTLY]
Members
4 posts
2,109 battles
27 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Just get Ohio and you don't have to worry about switching them anymore.

Already have Ohio and it has a full Secondary (even though its broken) commander on it that i run between the other US Secondary BBs

[CO-OP]
Members
2,644 posts
27,740 battles

What @Sovereigndawg meant was you can use the Ohio to re-train between BBs.  Take the NY captain and move him to the VT and assign him there.  Then move him to the Ohio to complete the re-training.

[MTLY]
Members
4 posts
2,109 battles

regardless it rather stupid but then it makes people spend more money for Dubloons so to be honest it doesnt surprise me they force you to Re-Train for T10s that you already own but i will go ballistic if i have to do it between Vermont and Montana especially if i have to do it with no Commander skills

Edited by vintge1002

[USCG]
Members
737 posts
22,533 battles

My recommendation is sell your New York because it’s a POS...IMO. 

Welcome to the game. You’re going to have to grind your skippers (like the rest of us have done for years) or spend $$$. 

Good luck!

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,767 posts

and the rest of us that don't have t10's or 19pt captains..

[MTLY]
Members
4 posts
2,109 battles
17 minutes ago, cgbosn4 said:

My recommendation is sell your New York because it’s a POS...IMO. 

Welcome to the game. You’re going to have to grind your skippers (like the rest of us have done for years) or spend $$$. 

Good luck!

I only have NY due to resetting my Montana line i just dont want to have to either A) Grind out a second commander with the exact same build for my Vermont and B) have to deal with Re-Training my commanders when ever i switch from Montana to Vermont and due to not having any skills while retraining now you will be in the worse place and have to put in extra effort to Re-train a commander to make up for a lesser ship 

Members
207 posts
4,364 battles

I am not a fan of the whole retraining and respec cost. I understand that WG does not want players to be able to move captains around at will, but I think that one free move and one free respec per captain per month (or two) would be reasonable. Also captains should get a free (or reduced cost) respec when then gain a new skill point.