Penguinattack27

Opinions on my Graf Zep Captain.

5 comments in this topic

Members
59 posts
750 battles

Can I get your opinion on a Graf captain build ? I so far on my 11pt captain have:Air Supremacy, Improved Engines, both secondary mods (Cause graf zeppelin), and Survivability expert. Graf mostly relies on her plane speed, namely her fast torpedo bombers, so would proximity fuse make sense as my next skill ? Dive bombers aren’t a main damage dealer, so bomb upgrades aren’t a focus, and my planes normally fly out of aa with only orange to red damage on one plane so armor isn’t a major problem, would getting demo expert make sense, or just proximity fuse ? 

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
3,443 posts
13,111 battles
40 minutes ago, Penguinattack27 said:

Can I get your opinion on a Graf captain build ? I so far on my 11pt captain have:Air Supremacy, Improved Engines, both secondary mods (Cause graf zeppelin), and Survivability expert. Graf mostly relies on her plane speed, namely her fast torpedo bombers, so would proximity fuse make sense as my next skill ? Dive bombers aren’t a main damage dealer, so bomb upgrades aren’t a focus, and my planes normally fly out of aa with only orange to red damage on one plane so armor isn’t a major problem, would getting demo expert make sense, or just proximity fuse ? 

Demo expert probably doesn't make much sense, as it only effects the rockets, probably just get some more aircraft durability so you can be more aggressive with them.

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles

Hello captain, I'm actually putting up a GZ video tomorrow...I agree with the other person about speed and durability is what I run.....the bombers aren't the main damage dealers but are WAY undervalued, I average a citadel on everywhere salvo.....now against USA BBs I usually can't cit them but get 1 to 2 pens....a cit is 5000 a double pen is 4000 so isn't that far off...good luck but I'd focus speed and durability....fires and floods will come on their own....

Members
59 posts
750 battles
8 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

Hello captain, I'm actually putting up a GZ video tomorrow...I agree with the other person about speed and durability is what I run.....the bombers aren't the main damage dealers but are WAY undervalued, I average a citadel on everywhere salvo.....now against USA BBs I usually can't cit them but get 1 to 2 pens....a cit is 5000 a double pen is 4000 so isn't that far off...good luck but I'd focus speed and durability....fires and floods will come on their own....

Yea, I actually just found your Graf zep videos, You’re a genius in my opinion, all my recent games 70k damage or more with your tips. Although I disagree on bomb dropping technique, I agree the bombers play a usable role. Speed and durability it is. Thanks for your help, both of you.

[META_]
Members
1,669 posts
17,556 battles
2 hours ago, Penguinattack27 said:

Yea, I actually just found your Graf zep videos, You’re a genius in my opinion, all my recent games 70k damage or more with your tips. Although I disagree on bomb dropping technique, I agree the bombers play a usable role. Speed and durability it is. Thanks for your help, both of you.

Glad to help....she is a beautiful that can sing if you use her right