You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
brewakeg

I know it's free..but UGH (Yahagi from Dockyard)

9 comments in this topic

Members
283 posts
10,070 battles

Just got it from completing this week's missions, and thought I would look her over.   Notice the SIZE of the Citadel and only 60mm plating.   Furutaka has 76mm Citadel plating at the same Tier.    Free but........

WOW_YaghaiCitadel2.jpg

Edited by brewakeg

[HINON]
Members
8,623 posts
12,535 battles

at least now you wont get it from a container in the future, thats literally the only reason im trying to get it, its basically "meh" at best with slow reloading guns, trash torpedo angles and reload and wet paper as armor as shown in your screenshot, the only value in having it is making sure it cant drop in a container like i said

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

Members
1,449 posts
11 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

at least now you wont get it from a container in the future, thats literally the only reason im trying to get it, its basically "meh" at best with slow reloading guns, trash torpedo angles and reload and wet paper as armor as shown in your screenshot, the only value in having it is making sure it cant drop in a container like i said

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
15,462 posts
27,167 battles
3 minutes ago, Pirate_Named_Sue said:

I played it once. Got a win. It will retire with a 100% win record. Just not a fun ship to play. 

Bit more ambitious here.

It will get ten games. 5 PVP, 5 PVE, just because I go all OCD on numbers of games played, and like it when they round out to the nearest 5.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,633 posts
25,091 battles

I love cruisers and cruiser play but even I find the Yahagi difficult to like. I struggled with her in co-op with my 19 point Yamamoto captain who is spec'd for cruiser play. Just really hard to enjoy the ship but happy to have her so I don't get it in a crate. She really just has nothing going on to make her interesting. 

• Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
71 posts
11,146 battles

I don't think people will argue If ever a ship needs a buff, this is the one that needs it.

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,124 posts
6,176 battles

I mainlined IJN cruisers pretty hardcore and I picked this little guy up for the lolz. 

It's not bad...it just....needs a serious DPM buff.

• Cool 1