Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BANDlT

New Commander skills?

16 comments in this topic

[RBMKI]
Members
26 posts
17,688 battles

Can we be expecting a roll back to the original? things are getting out of hand ,  someone over there at wargaming messed up HUGE

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
10,882 posts
18,772 battles

They should just do away with the captains skills altogether, put everyone on the same playing field. Ship is Ship. I would be willing to bet that a lot of people don't even bother with them, which creates a rift in personal abilities, which in turn creates teams with vast differences. As far as a roll back goes, WG has never admitted to being wrong, so you shouldn't expect them to make it right.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 2
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[EQRN]
Members
2,201 posts
19,564 battles

No rollback, just patch after patch after patch, like with the cv rework.  And the spreadsheet will say we’re all much better off and having more fun :cap_old:

[-K-]
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,630 posts
9,965 battles
25 minutes ago, BANDlT said:

Can we be expecting a roll back to the original? things are getting out of hand ,  someone over there at wargaming messed up HUGE

Based on what happened with CV rework -- no. New captain skills are here to stay, with tweaks from patch to patch (e.g. Dead Eye gives 7% bonus, not 10%, etc.)

Members
657 posts
220 battles

TBH, I'm having alot more fun on the forums reading the complaints. 

I tried the new skills, game is an unbalanced mess and IMHO looks like it needs to be rolled back into an Alpha/Beta.  Apart from the number of ships and the quality of sound/picture hard to believe this game will be 6 this year.

Well done WG.  With the CV re-work and now the skill re-work, you've managed to work this into a turd.

:Smile_medal:

• Cool 3

[46856]
Members
1,899 posts
1 hour ago, BANDlT said:

[RBMKI]
Members
26 posts
17,688 battles

i just dont see this happening , the community is obviously unhappy with the closed testing and implementation of these new skills that take away so much from certain ships , im starting to think that new EULA we had to sign we threw away our [ the loyal playerbase] game quality ,who have invested thousands in this game to have their ships , and captains nerfed without any notification!
first the CV rework which is still horrible , and caused so much agony , now we have captain skills that are completely useless , and you wonder why theres so much outrage? 
everyone wants this game to work , but theres a few silent voices here behind the scenes ruining this game .

Edited by BANDlT

Banned
1,678 posts
1,286 battles
8 hours ago, Laser_Beam said:

Well done WG.  With the CV re-work and now the skill re-work, you've managed to work this into a turd.

:Smile_medal:

At least it made everyone forget how abysmal the new ranked system is.

Banned
60 posts
20 battles
9 hours ago, BANDlT said:

Don't hold your breath mate!

[WOLFC]
Members
2,303 posts
10 hours ago, BANDlT said:

Stay off the forums & reddit and its not out of hand at all.  The vast majority of players are not on either.

• Cool 1

[RBMKI]
Members
26 posts
17,688 battles

just means i have now specced Dead EYE on every battleship , and gone range ad IFHE nuf said how the games gone

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
675 posts
7,881 battles
Just now, BANDlT said:

just means i have now specced Dead EYE on every battleship , and gone range ad IFHE nuf said how the games gone

[NATO]
Beta Testers
2,236 posts
7,811 battles
10 hours ago, BANDlT said:

WG will pound a square peg into a round hole. If it doesnt fit, they'll just use a bigger hammer.

Sometimes they get it right and put a round peg in the round hole, but if it doesnt fit they will not back out. They hide enough stats that they can easily tell us its 'working as intended' and that all their spreadsheets say we are having fun.

WG has probably found that certain cpt skills are more powerful on certain ships and that has lead to higher WR's than what WG deems acceptable. So they have decided to mess with the skills to even the playing field and force everyone to 50% WR.

Communism at its finest, everyone has to be the same.

[WHEE]
Beta Testers
113 posts
12,918 battles

The game play has gotten boring everyone sitting in the back sniping a little here and there until they get the enemy to finally move in because of short range guns and with less and weaker ships to wipe them out.  I like being able to configure a commander for more than one ship, although the bad part is that it only works on premium ships without paying retraining.  I hate they ruined all my secondary brawl ships. They no longer can brawl since it is only working half efficiently as before. If you brawl now you just die.  I liked the old commander skills where you could put any skill on any ship so if I wanted to put location skill on a BB I could do it now I cannot. The more they try to balance the worse the game gets.  Like every powerful ship that comes into the game at first it just wipes out everything, but once players figure out they have to work together to sink it and are successful the ship is no longer the threat it once was and usually one of the first to get focused and out of the game.  Excitement and challenges keep the game interesting and fun. Balancing everything just makes it boring to the point you don't even feel motivated to play.    

Sign in to follow this