Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LunchCutter

Duh.. Just wasted a hour of my life...

5 comments in this topic

[PT]
Members
1,018 posts
3,036 battles

First game in over a week, I spend nearly a hour going through all my captain skills for all my boats. Only to find out afterwards that stupid me didn't press 'master' afterwards so nothing was saved.. FFS!!!!! Why did they even bother with this crap? Did any one actually ask for a redo of the Captain skills?

My 1 hour of gaming I get this week... Wasted it..

• Haha 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,568 posts

If there wasn't a "confirm button" and every time you clicked on a skill it was locked in.  People would lose their minds.  I honestly wouldn't blame them for that.  When things cost money, there needs to be a confirm button.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,230 posts
12,066 battles

It's better then when you used to make one mistake that cost doubloons because you had to reset everything again .

[SYN]
Members
3,750 posts
24,260 battles

It's a very good feature once you understand that confirmation is required.

This way you can apply the skill then look at exactly how it affects ship stats (for skills that have a direct bearing on the ship) before you confirm you want it.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,733 posts
4,263 battles

I like it because it allows you to mess with available points and see ship stats changing without locking things in. You build something, see what the stats are, build something else, see what that does, etc, all without locking in the skills. Really good change IMO, hope they extend it to the modules. Definitely one of the best things of the rework is the new UI.

But yeah, you do have to remember to hit confirm once you've decided what you want.

Sign in to follow this