Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mister_Tanman

I called suspecious!

17 comments in this topic

[BIER]
Members
269 posts
10,413 battles

Averaging over 4 kills a game. I thought there was "ways" of identifying hacks?  WOW, let me know if you want the name because this is not legit:

image.thumb.png.746ec4932efade37e0b5c4b34c87c60a.png

image.png.439cba69bcaea3837f0a188bc1375f0f.png

• Boring 3
  • Meh 2

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,752 posts
4,272 battles

That’s not kills per game, that’s kill ratio, or how many ships he kills for every time he dies. For a low detect DD that is very possible. Learn what stats mean.

• Cool 1

[BIER]
Members
269 posts
10,413 battles
13 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

That’s not kills per game, that’s kill ratio, or how many ships he kills for every time he dies. For a low detect DD that is very possible. Learn what stats mean.

It's that the same as kills per game?!? LOL! Are you just trolling for trolls sake?

[CK5]
Members
1,519 posts
16,270 battles
Just now, Mister_Tanman said:

It's that the same as kills per game?!? LOL! Are you just trolling for trolls sake?

You should stop while you are behind.  

[HTDGS]
Members
502 posts
11,246 battles
2 minutes ago, Mister_Tanman said:

You really don't understand K/D do you?

K/D is K/G if you die every game.  Good players live more than 50% of the time.  You get more kills that way.  You should try it.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,622 posts
4 minutes ago, Mister_Tanman said:

It's that the same as kills per game?!?

Not at all.

[O_O]
Members
6,958 posts
16,827 battles

Avatar checks out...:Smile_teethhappy:

It's okay, man...probably just one of those "when you see it" moments.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,752 posts
4,272 battles

K/D is an overall stat, not a per game one. It’s calculated by taking the player’s total number of kills and dividing them by the number of times they’ve died.

[JHF]
[JHF]
Members
290 posts
5,046 battles

I'm actually really surprised anyone cared about K/D in this game.  Its a first time seeing it here for me.  Usually its all about win rate

[BIER]
Members
269 posts
10,413 battles

My mistake on ratio, but some of you are jerks. And no one is actually commenting on the obvious issue with the stats. Everyone is just jump on the pile... 

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,622 posts
3 minutes ago, Mister_Tanman said:

My mistake on ratio, but some of you are jerks. And no one is actually commenting on the obvious issue with the stats. Everyone is just jump on the pile... 

If you think the player is cheating, what do you want us (other players) to do about it?

I dunno if the player is cheating or not.  It's entirely possible that it's a reroll account for a really good player that just hangs around in the lower half of the tiers, seal clubbing noobs.  That's a thing.

Let's say the player is cheating though, what do you want us to say? 

Cheating is bad, it ruins the game and people should not do it.  That is a true statement and I believe in it but.....typing it in this thread doesn't change anything.

[CHBK]
Members
1,041 posts
3,938 battles
45 minutes ago, Mister_Tanman said:

No because you can survive a game and not die.  He could actually average .5 kills a game and have a 10 Destruction ratio.

Not trying to be mean, but this is the thing with most people posting about cheating on this forum....they don't even understand how the game works yet are apparently experts at identifying cheaters.

Edited by Taco_De_Moist

Members
3,964 posts
14,386 battles

I somewhat doubt the leader/commander of that clan is cheating. He just seems to be a good/experienced player. It also looks like a reroll.

Members
5,610 posts
10,863 battles
12 minutes ago, Mister_Tanman said:

Because there is no "obvious" issue with the stats.  And you doubled down when informed of the mistake soooooo.

[CHBK]
Members
1,041 posts
3,938 battles
18 minutes ago, Mister_Tanman said:

Rerolls are COMMON. So by appearances, it "seems" fishy a "new" player would be performing that well.  If I started a new account, my overall stats would be better than they are on my current account, because I was really really bad at this game for like 1500 games and it would appear like a brand new player is just doing really well out of the gate...

Edited by Taco_De_Moist

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,330 posts
16,917 battles

To avoid such a thing again, please submit ticket to CS team

Since everyone had now pointed out the obvious, topic will now be lock.

• Cool 1