You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[CHPYV]
Members
6 posts
3,244 battles

1. Explain to me "with physics" why Brawler should have any effect on a ships concealment while its not even firing the guns? Rejected!

2. Basic Fire training for 3 points has been nerfed why? it used to be a 10% increase for AA fire and 10% faster reload for the main guns: Now it's only 5% faster reload for the main guns!

I'm a Pan Euro DD player and this really hurts because I'm generally at a disadvantage to any and all other DDs in a gun fight. Now they've taken away some of my DPM within this commander skill! Rejected!

3. Swift and silent is also beyond reasonable physics. Explain to me why a ship should be 8% faster if nobody is looking at it. Einstein may know lol. Rejected!

4. Secondary weapons increased range is mostly a DD nerf in that we (DDs) are the only ones that pretty much "have to" get within the now enhanced secondary's range.

Also explain as to why when I go "undetected" that the secondary fire continues for about another 10 seconds (whilst I'm "undetected"). this is really bad when 3 ships are firing secondary fire at you!

This range increase for secondary fire crap really jerks my chain! Rejected!

5. CVs have become way to powerful or maybe they've just been made to be to easy. Nothing else is easy in this game why should CVs play (attack role) be made easy. why are ships such easy targets?

obviously their weapons have also been buffed! How "with physics" do they magically land, launch and form squadrons in such rapid succession?

CVs can even run aground nose first and yet still launch their aircraft "into a mountain" wth? Rejected! 

6. Who the hell in their twisted minds tested and approved this "Crap"? Certainly not we the players!

And... there is "so much more"! Fire them! Rejected! 

I as a solely DD player couldn't be more disappointed, they've nerfed DD players in multiple ways and all in one lump sum! Rejected!

Sea_Tiger_59

Edited by Sea_Tiger_59
misspell and topic
  • Cool 2

[-TKS-]
Members
3,354 posts
17,330 battles

Because they need to milk the whales and they are running out of ways to do it. The game just keeps getting worse. Many just won't have the time to bother with all this crap.

With three 21 pt captains the ships perform worse than they did at 19pts.   They took the most popular skills and moved them so that they now cost one point more. 

It's WOTs 2.0   WG just looks at the annual profit date. They really couldn't give a crap about player experience. That's why I don't spend a dime on it.

[SALVO]
Members
26,047 posts
28,764 battles
23 minutes ago, Sea_Tiger_59 said:

1. Explain to me "with physics" why Brawler should have any effect on a ships concealment while its not even firing the guns? Rejected!

2. Basic Fire training for 3 points has been nerfed why? it used to be a 10% increase for AA fire and 10% faster reload for the main guns: Now it's only 5% faster reload for the main guns!

I'm a Pan Euro DD player and this really hurts because I'm generally at a disadvantage to any and all other DDs in a gun fight. Now they've taken away some of my DPM within this commander skill! Rejected!

3. Swift and silent is also beyond reasonable physics. Explain to me why a ship should be 8% faster if nobody is looking at it. Einstein may know lol. Rejected!

4. Secondary weapons increased range is mostly a DD nerf in that we (DDs) are the only ones that pretty much "have to" get within the now enhanced secondary's range.

Also explain as to why when I go "undetected" that the secondary fire continues for about another 10 seconds (whilst I'm "undetected"). this is really bad when 3 ships are firing secondary fire at you!

5. CVs have become way to powerful or maybe they've just been made to be to easy. Nothing else is easy in this game why should CVs play (attack role) be made easy. why are ships such easy targets?

obviously their weapons have also been buffed! How "with physics" do they magically land, launch and form squadrons in such rapid succession?

CVs can even run aground nose first and yet still launch their aircraft "into a mountain" wth? Rejected! 

6. Who the hell in their twisted minds tested and approved this "Crap"? Certainly not we the players!

I as a solely DD player couldn't be more disappointed, they've nerfed DD players in multiple ways and all in one lump sum! Rejected!

Sea_Tiger_59

You're looking for physics based reasons for these skills, when physics have nothing to do with them.

Looking specifically at #2, there is actually a significant change in the DD skill, BFT.  Yes, previously the reload buff was -10% and is now only -5%.  HOWEVER, BFT used to apply only to main guns that were 139 mm or smaller.  Now, there's no size limit.  This means that those large gunned German DDs can benefit from the reload portion of this skill too.

Regarding #1, I'm sure that the concealment debuff here is a balancing thing.  Regardless, I won't take this on any of my DDs that care about concealment.  I can see taking it on something like the Khaba, which doesn't rely on concealment.

As for #6, calling for people to be fired within WG crosses the line for me, and should be (if it's not already) a forum rules violation.

• Meh 2

[ARC]
Members
1,065 posts
11,415 battles
2 hours ago, Sea_Tiger_59 said:

Sea_Tiger_59

1. Physics has nothing to do with this. It´s a penalty for a skill used in an arcade game. Those are common in these types of games, and this game isn't the more reasonable when talking about physics.

2. They nerfed Basic Firing Training and raised the price for Adrenaline Rush and Priority Target. Why? They probably considered it was too cheap for those points, at least that was the case for AR and PT.

3. As I said before, it's just a skill in an arcade game. And for me this is a must have for all DDs that are not always shooting away, so yeah.

4. If the secondaries shoot you 1 second before you go dark, then it can hit 10 seconds later. That's shell flight time, and it is the closest thing to physics that this game has (together with ship's interaction with water)

5.There were some proposals in that order, and guess what? WG decided not to include them. CVs are not going to change unless the change benefit WG.

6. It was tested by WG workers and the SuperTest program (which are players). And no, CCs are not part of the SuperTest program, of course they will never let those guys test it beforehand as they can't talk about it in their videos anyways.

I know this change is something that people will hate forever, but this is not charity. They always look for profit, even if it takes some fun away. Never expect them to welcome something into the game while not taking profit into account.

Edited by hanesco

[CHPYV]
Members
6 posts
3,244 battles
8 hours ago, Crucis said:

You're looking for physics based reasons for these skills, when physics have nothing to do with them.

Looking specifically at #2, there is actually a significant change in the DD skill, BFT.  Yes, previously the reload buff was -10% and is now only -5%.  HOWEVER, BFT used to apply only to main guns that were 139 mm or smaller.  Now, there's no size limit.  This means that those large gunned German DDs can benefit from the reload portion of this skill too.

Regarding #1, I'm sure that the concealment debuff here is a balancing thing.  Regardless, I won't take this on any of my DDs that care about concealment.  I can see taking it on something like the Khaba, which doesn't rely on concealment.

As for #6, calling for people to be fired within WG crosses the line for me, and should be (if it's not already) a forum rules violation.

#2 then they should "simply" have left the 139mm or larger "non effect" in play. now I take a nerf because of the addition of the new German DD line. It  Ain't right, Pan Euro DDs are already main battery weak!

Realism in this game is what brings many to it although be it a video game, realism requires logical/true to life reasoning ideals, following physics is logical ideals, it portrays the world we live in and "is" why this video game "was" so attractive to many peoples: The Mighty Jingles and his many followers is a perfect example of what I speak! How can a ship be faster because nobody is seeing it? this games Realism (as best as it can be for a video game) is what made this game so cool!

Best regards Sea_Tiger_59 

[SALVO]
Members
26,047 posts
28,764 battles
44 minutes ago, Sea_Tiger_59 said:

#2 then they should "simply" have left the 139mm or larger "non effect" in play. now I take a nerf because of the addition of the new German DD line. It  Ain't right, Pan Euro DDs are already main battery weak!

:Smile_facepalm: