You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
955 posts
7,459 battles

It's becoming pretty stale, just queuing up and getting the same old maps. 

• Cool 1

Members
1,852 posts
27,408 battles

Yeah, but you can hear the sound of Zao (or whatever boat) gunfire 0.1 second sooner! The devs are working on important stuff like that. Quit whining and pining for unimportant things like new battle arenas!!

[SALVO]
Members
26,042 posts
28,713 battles
11 minutes ago, Merc_R_Us said:

It's becoming pretty stale, just queuing up and getting the same old maps. 

Agreed.

That said, (as I've written numerous times before) there are some easy ways that they could add some "new" maps to the rotation.

1. Add in the Riposte map in as a mid tier map.  IIRC, this map already has the different battle modes already set up. That is, there are Domination, Epicenter, and Standard modes of this map.  So, this map seems good to go, as is.

2. I suggest taking the old/original version of Islands of Ice.  If the map is deemed too large, WG's map makers can crop the map down to a friendlier size.  I would also suggest using this map to replace the existing Northern Lights map, which is, IMO, a boring clone of the North map.  I would suggest taking the Northern Lights' aurora skybox and adding it to the original Islands of Ice (which I'd rename to Northern Lights).  

3. I'd suggest creating 2 or 3 versions of the Ocean map.  Either mid tier and high tier, or low, mid, and high tier versions.  And then I'd suggest making the frequency of this map appearing being relatively high, similar to the most commonly seen maps in those tier ranges.

That's enough for now.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
955 posts
7,459 battles
14 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

Yeah, but you can hear the sound of Zao (or whatever boat) gunfire 0.1 second sooner! The devs are working on important stuff like that. Quit whining and pining for unimportant things like new battle arenas!!

Oh sarcasm lol