Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crickethunter_brown

so I did a check against the MM

4 comments in this topic

Members
170 posts
4,817 battles

I did a check on the battles involving basic ships it seems I was right after all they are fixing it so the basic ships get screwed I did 16 games played 3 lvl 5 games all were even or 5 verses 2 lvl 4 that was it. Then I played 7 lvl 7 basic ships and 3 lvl 6 basic ships and every one of the games had mostly buffed ships that were 2 lvl higher and If I had a lvl 7 ship there was a average 4.5 lvl 9 ships in the same game and of the 16 games 8 were big blowouts 3 were very close 5 were 5 to 2, also of the lower lvl ship 90 % were basic ships not buffed ones...   So I see that this game is not different then any other games out there screw the non-payer, its a crock of crap that out of 10 higher lvl games not a single game was my ship lvl the highest ship lvl..  it's no wonder that my points have gone into the toilet, and my longevity of my staying in the game when I have 2+ lvl ships shooting the hell out of you and not to mention my attitude.

I can see why a up and coming new player will stay in this game unless he has a ton of cash, all I'm trying to say is fix the dang mm it proves its screwed up every one is most likely say stop whining well It is not right that every dang game lower levels have to go against 2+ lvls higher it needs to be adjusted...

• Boring 3
  • Meh 1

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,739 posts
12,346 battles

What do you define as “basic” versus “buffed” ships?

[CHBK]
Members
1,041 posts
3,938 battles
25 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

What do you define as “basic” versus “buffed” ships?

Maybe he means tech tree vs premiums? The only other possibility is he means "stock" ships vs people with the same ship with all the upgrades unlocked, but I am not aware you can "tell" that.

So I can only surmise he means tech tree v premium.

With that said, I will assume that is what he means.  To OP, premiums run the gamut, there are really good premiums, there are average ones, and there are frankly bad ones.  That goes the same for tech tree ships.  

Premium != Superior.

Let me use the T7 Nelson as an example, I like using the ship a lot I find it effective.  I also like fighting against them because they are citadel magnets.

Edited by Taco_De_Moist

Sign in to follow this