You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Welcome to the New WOW

5 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
660 posts
24,090 battles

Just as I start my 6th year of playing this game. I must say it is now a new game to say the least. The new Captain skills are different for sure, having Captains to be able to serve on multi types of ships sure kills the need for a stable of Commanders. Now you  do not even need a Commander to sail a ship. Grinding Commanders is almost not needed. Lucky for me I finished grinding all the BB and Cl lines just in time to see my WOW end. Guess the new players that actually stay a year or more will have it a lot easier (OMG I sound like my Grandfather lol). Not sure if I am going to stay with the game, but a great curtail in play time is here. The subs will def be the end of the game for me.

• Cool 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

[HOLE]
Members
200 posts
2,352 battles
37 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Just as I start my 6th year of playing this game. I must say it is now a new game to say the least. The new Captain skills are different for sure, having Captains to be able to serve on multi types of ships sure kills the need for a stable of Commanders. Now you  do not even need a Commander to sail a ship. Grinding Commanders is almost not needed. Lucky for me I finished grinding all the BB and Cl lines just in time to see my WOW end. Guess the new players that actually stay a year or more will have it a lot easier (OMG I sound like my Grandfather lol). Not sure if I am going to stay with the game, but a great curtail in play time is here. The subs will def be the end of the game for me.

Who do you really blame for these changes? Dev's, Supertester's  / Stat bois who feel they have a better concept of the game and everybody else are fool's? WOT already proven that if you let the whales run the game, its makes you rich and if the game dies or looses a huge player base, then simply develop another game. Rinse and repeat method. WG isn't the only one out there doing this. Clans are a joke with them being so lopsided that competitive play has become a joke. Pick and choose what ships can play and cant. Limit ships in battles or exclude ship's.  Hell I will just play till its get boring and move on. lol

[-TKS-]
Members
3,354 posts
17,330 battles

Welcome to WOT 2.0, the game we all ran from years ago.. Any good new WW2 MMO games on the horizon?  I've been done with this game for a while now. Just another reason to play even less.

Edited by STINKWEED_