Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Hippo

Commander skill changes

8 comments in this topic

[EQRN]
Members
2,201 posts
19,584 battles

I'm resetting every commander but leaving them un-set until I need to play them, which isn't very many at the moment.  Buffs/nerfs will happen, don't commit to anything.

• Cool 4

Members
491 posts
8,225 battles

Pretty much what I did. I only skilled back up I think 5 captains. Ones that I could use in premium and certain tech tree ships ships, and basically one DD captain, 1 CA Captain, 3 BB's at the moment. Everything else is remaining unspent for now. Plus I have severely curtailed my playtime in WOWS.

Members
39 posts
18,448 battles
1 hour ago, Valas1 said:

Pretty much what I did. I only skilled back up I think 5 captains. Ones that I could use in premium and certain tech tree ships ships, and basically one DD captain, 1 CA Captain, 3 BB's at the moment. Everything else is remaining unspent for now. Plus I have severely curtailed my playtime in WOWS.

Yeah real life does take precedent. The game is awesome And the new commander reset actually makes you think about things you do per ship, per capabilities. I think it's pretty novel! Duty calls !

[PVE]
Members
1,142 posts
9,607 battles

I would do your eating/converting first. I ended up eating 2/3 to 3/4 of my commanders to get enough ECXP to get some 21 pointers and after that I have much less work to do. But I will probably leave all but a few of them unspecced for quite some time. I only have allocated points on 4 commanders right now.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,241 posts
12,104 battles
1 hour ago, FrodoFraggin said:

I'm resetting every commander but leaving them un-set until I need to play them, which isn't very many at the moment.  Buffs/nerfs will happen, don't commit to anything.

Be careful though I see lots of people going into battle with no commander skills because they forget to hit the button .

• Funny 1

[EQRN]
Members
2,201 posts
19,584 battles
6 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Be careful though I see lots of people going into battle with no commander skills because they forget to hit the button .

I’ve just been co-op’ing so far, but yeah, I’ve finished a battle and wondered why there was a red 19 on the commander portrait /smacks forhead 

• Funny 1

[CRF]
Members
961 posts
8,944 battles

It's tricksies getting it all set and then remembering to push that button...

Sign in to follow this