Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CylonRed

Captains - just want to make sure I understand

2 comments in this topic

Members
5,606 posts
10,854 battles

So - we can now have a captain for a ship class (DD/CA/BB/CV) and within each class you can have a secondary captain, sniper, brawler, mid-range fighter, survival and that the captain can be put onto ANY ship in the class (DD/CA/BB/CV) without any retraining needed when they are switched to the ship - correct?

So if we want 4 captain builds per class we only need 20-30 (for CL/BC variations) maximum...

So the special captains will be the ones people use first...

[WOLF1]
Members
6,041 posts
3 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

So - we can now have a captain for a ship class (DD/CA/BB/CV) and within each class you can have a secondary captain, sniper, brawler, mid-range fighter, survival and that the captain can be put onto ANY ship in the class (DD/CA/BB/CV) without any retraining needed when they are switched to the ship - correct?

So if we want 4 captain builds per class we only need 20-30 (for CL/BC variations) maximum...

So the special captains will be the ones people use first...

Not quite.  You still can only be trained/retrained into *ONE* tech-tree ship on a captain.  

However, as it was before, you can move them around free of charge to any premium ship of your nation, *except* now if you put your BB captain in your premium DD, for example, it can run as a DD build captain, not a BB build captain.

My highest tech-tree captain is in a CV, and I can build up more captain XP in any other premium of that nation that I own w/o penalty, and with a decent build for it, not a CV build in Missouri, for example.

Edited by Kesh_Lives
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this