Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Telastyn

Yet another Graf Zeppelin nerf?

7 comments in this topic

Members
691 posts
18,109 battles

I'm guessing the skill rework means a 40% decrease in secondary range, or was an exception made and left out of the official post?

• Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,198 posts

I believe Denarmo is actually a CC these days! Will wonders ever cease? 

Warning - rough content ahead...

As most if not all of his reviews done in this manner are close if not spot on, let yourself sit back and enjoy the video.

"Some of the worst planes at Tier 8."

"Your planes have low health". "Your torpedoes are slow." "Secondaries are a gimmick... you have to give so much away for a meme". 

"All show and no go.."

So hey - let's bring back the GZ!!! Buff buff buff buff her!!! You owe it to those loyal customers from long ago and every owner since those dark days of uncontrollable nerfing". 

10 hours ago, Telastyn said:

I'm guessing the skill rework means a 40% decrease in secondary range, or was an exception made and left out of the official post?

And now - potentially - this??? If true, if it hits the Zep... the outcry will reach epic proportions from the five dozen of us who still play the GZ. 

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,198 posts
38 minutes ago, Telastyn said:

Five dozen seems like a high estimate.

I always toss 10 to 20 percent extras just to be safe. 

[NUWES]
Members
3,518 posts
13,312 battles
17 hours ago, Telastyn said:

I didn't see that. Do the CVs get the same secondary range that all the other classes get? If so I think she comes out ahead. French and German secondaries will be reaching out to 11.5km. 

Members
691 posts
18,109 battles
5 hours ago, Tzarevitch said:

I didn't see that. Do the CVs get the same secondary range that all the other classes get? If so I think she comes out ahead. French and German secondaries will be reaching out to 11.5km. 

The post specifically says:

The secondary battery firing ranges of battleships and cruisers have been increased.

• Haha 1

Members
691 posts
18,109 battles

Well, she didn’t get the range nerf. Secondaries actually got a slight range buff - out to 9.4. They seem suitably accurate too.

But her concealment is far worse now (particularly plane concealment) and the new fighter skills remove much of the benefit of having fast planes. The torp skills (speed, bulge bypass) are nice but something every CV loves.

She’s still one of the worst ships in the game.

Sign in to follow this