Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Angstroms

How to use a PnFMod?

7 comments in this topic

[WNNR]
Members
37 posts
8,746 battles

Recently I downloaded a camo mod in a PnF format (a folder with main.py and files in a subdirectory, just like the DamageMeter mod). I tried to paste the folder under game path \res_mods\PnFMods but it doesn't work...

when I tried to look at the ship preview, it is loading forever and sometimes errors pump up...so I guess I did something wrong/forgot to do something? 

Alternatively, is there a way to convert this PnF mod into a regular format that I can put under the content\gameplay folder? 

Thanks a lot for any help!

Developers
582 posts
24 battles
12 hours ago, Angstroms said:

Recently I downloaded a camo mod in a PnF format (a folder with main.py and files in a subdirectory, just like the DamageMeter mod). I tried to paste the folder under game path \res_mods\PnFMods but it doesn't work...

when I tried to look at the ship preview, it is loading forever and sometimes errors pump up...so I guess I did something wrong/forgot to do something? 

Hello, we are currently working on fixing bugs related to PnF mods, unfortunately this method does not work properly yet.

12 hours ago, Angstroms said:

Alternatively, is there a way to convert this PnF mod into a regular format that I can put under the content\gameplay folder?

Unfortunately there is no way to convert.

• Cool 1

[WNNR]
Members
37 posts
8,746 battles
8 hours ago, MatroseFuchs said:

Hello, we are currently working on fixing bugs related to PnF mods, unfortunately this method does not work properly yet.

Thanks for the reply! May I get notified (like a reply in this post) when it's fixed? 

Developers
582 posts
24 battles
33 minutes ago, Angstroms said:

Thanks for the reply! May I get notified (like a reply in this post) when it's fixed? 

The announcement will be made in the corresponding forum post, I'm sure you'll notice.

[ARR0W]
Members
15 posts
5,646 battles
On 1/15/2021 at 2:06 AM, MatroseFuchs said:

Thank you brother BTW will you be adding more primitives to be extracted once bugs are fixed? More or less like misc cranes attack planes etc?

Thanks again 

KGBTerminator

Developers
582 posts
24 battles
On 2/18/2021 at 11:14 PM, KGBTerminator said:

Thank you brother BTW will you be adding more primitives to be extracted once bugs are fixed? More or less like misc cranes attack planes etc?

We are working on a fix.

Sign in to follow this