Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rednecks_Slayer

I want to trade coal for Free XP

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

234
[RO-I]
Members
238 posts
1,750 battles

:Smile_great::Smile_great::Smile_great:

I don't like any coal ships, but I like a free XP ship. I want to trade coal for XP. Like 1 coal = 10 free XP

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[RO-I]
Members
238 posts
1,750 battles
6 minutes ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

:Smile_great::Smile_great::Smile_great:

I don't like any coal ships, but I like a free XP ship. I want to trade coal for XP. Like 1 coal = 10 free XP

Or, make available the same ship for both coal or free XP.

Like: XYZ ship costs 2000000 FXP or 200000 coal.

What's the problem with that?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,501
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
16,619 posts
4,774 battles

You wouldn't like any of them, either.

 

  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[RO-I]
Members
238 posts
1,750 battles
13 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

You wouldn't like any of them, either.

 

^^^???^^^

Doesn't make sense your reply.

I just said I like a free XP ship.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,501
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
16,619 posts
4,774 battles
36 minutes ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

I don't like any coal ships

So it's not any of the Coal ships you object to, it's the Coal? 

tenor.gif

Edited by iDuckman
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
117
[AAA]
Members
259 posts
20,903 battles

In the past they have pulled some FXP ships and put them in the armory for coal. I know Musashi went this route. Can’t remember if any others have. 

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[RO-I]
Members
238 posts
1,750 battles
38 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

So it's not any of the Coal ships you object to, it's the Coal? 

tenor.gif

I don't understand what you don't understand.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[RO-I]
Members
238 posts
1,750 battles
42 minutes ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

You can gain fxp a lot faster than you can earn coal. Which ship do you want?

Maybe, but I have coal, I don't have free XP, so I want to be able to trade coal for free XP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
1,678 posts
1,286 battles
1 minute ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

Maybe, but I have coal, I don't have free XP, so I want to be able to trade coal for free XP.

Welp, you can't. You can trade doubs for it though. Stop using FXP to skip ships and grind through the A hull and engine upgrades and you'll gain FXP fast. I just bought Hayate (mistake) and Smaland both and I'm already back at 1 million.

  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
197
[BEA5T]
Members
606 posts
19,475 battles

FXP requirements for ships have risen at an astronomical rate.  Back in the days it was somewhat within reach...     Being WOWS has a Cash cow conversion of XP to FXP not sure that they would want to add another avenue for XP to FXP  JMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,874
[YORHA]
Members
5,452 posts
10,752 battles
2 minutes ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

You CAN NOT make 5.000.000 free XP in 1286 battles.

Sure you can.

 

3jeMi79.jpg

 

4leL3B5.jpg

 

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,279
[SIM]
Members
5,908 posts
9,432 battles

It would be pretty ace if WG put some Free XP bundles in the Armory for Coal. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,781 posts
24 minutes ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

I repeat: You CAN NOT make 10000 free XP every battle. You CAN NOT make 3888 free XP every battle.

Yes, you can. It involves throwing money at the problem, though. Use premium, flags, camos, etc.

Also, you can always convert elite ship XP to free XP using money. You should check the containers available in the armory, some of them might contain freeXP as a possible resource (not sure though).

On a different note: wows-numbers.com and other sites report only baseXP + premium modifier as the average XP, and don't regard flags etc. So you really don't know how much XP they made. Further, they lag a bit with the new ships you acquire, I think it has to do with you having to play them first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
1,678 posts
1,286 battles
58 minutes ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

You CAN NOT make 5.000.000 free XP in 1286 battles. 5000000 : 1286 = 3888 free XP / battle

I checked your profile on WOWS. You don't have any Smaland or Hayate. Also, you have 1525 average XP / battle (XP, not free XP).

Are you a TROLL???

 

I'm obviously posting on an alt. My main has 18k random battles.

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1a5aa01d69586f5c7e82c2d167374f88.png

 

Edited by USS_Taylor_Swift
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
211
[NSEW]
Members
528 posts
4,274 battles

I'm in the same boat, all of the ships available for coal don't interest me though if I could get a load of FXP for Friesland from my coal and steel it would be lovely

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,501
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
16,619 posts
4,774 battles
3 hours ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

I don't understand what you don't understand.

Obviously.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,010
[JEDI-]
Members
2,685 posts
6,946 battles
5 hours ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

:Smile_great::Smile_great::Smile_great:

I don't like any coal ships, but I like a free XP ship. I want to trade coal for XP. Like 1 coal = 10 free XP

Yeah, that would put WG out of business.

I'm guessing no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,679
[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,762 posts
6,907 battles
4 hours ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

FXP requirements for ships have risen at an astronomical rate.  Back in the days it was somewhat within reach...     Being WOWS has a Cash cow conversion of XP to FXP not sure that they would want to add another avenue for XP to FXP  JMO

The rate at which FXP is earned has risen at an even more astronomical rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,830
[1984]
Members
4,494 posts
22,222 battles
8 hours ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

You CAN NOT make 5.000.000 free XP in 1286 battles. 5000000 : 1286 = 3888 free XP / battle

I checked your profile on WOWS. You don't have any Smaland or Hayate. Also, you have 1525 average XP / battle (XP, not free XP).

Are you a TROLL???

Not saying he isnt [edited]-ing, but ops is far more efficient at gaining fxp even despite the economy nerf. However you must load the best xp camo you have, all dragon flags, all cp and fxp flags, AND 5 star the op. You will pull about 10k fxp per win. Trick is getting enough random donuts to 5 star the op if you dont div up. Downside is it’s boring and repetetive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[RO-I]
Members
238 posts
1,750 battles
19 hours ago, shinytrashcan said:

Yes, you can. It involves throwing money at the problem, though. Use premium, flags, camos, etc.

Also, you can always convert elite ship XP to free XP using money. You should check the containers available in the armory, some of them might contain freeXP as a possible resource (not sure though).

On a different note: wows-numbers.com and other sites report only baseXP + premium modifier as the average XP, and don't regard flags etc. So you really don't know how much XP they made. Further, they lag a bit with the new ships you acquire, I think it has to do with you having to play them first.

You can't EVERY BATTLE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,781 posts
7 minutes ago, Rednecks_Slayer said:

You can't EVERY BATTLE.

Rude dude, stop screaming at me. And please, be more specific about the points you disagree with, otherwise it might lead the readers of your post to assume you are a ten year old raging at pixels.

And to repeat myself: Yes, people can. Maybe you can't, but some can. However, as stated the process involves:

  • premium time (+65% base earnings)
  • premium camo (can be obtained in the premium shop)
  • dragon flags etc. (can be obtained in the premium shop from containers and other bundles)
  • playing either good operations or doing decently enough in randoms

And then you can make between 10k to 20k freeXP per battle, heck even with losses and the occasional blowout the full "flags and camo" setup will net you an average earning of 10k freeXP per battle. Is this sustainable for the F2P player? No, of course not. But, as I said, if you are willing to throw indiscriminate amounts of money at the problem you can do it. Some veteran players have, through various means (money, success, grinds), amassed a lot of these resources and can spend them to grind out 1M to 2M freeXP this way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[RO-I]
Members
238 posts
1,750 battles
18 hours ago, shinytrashcan said:

Rude dude, stop screaming at me. And please, be more specific about the points you disagree with, otherwise it might lead the readers of your post to assume you are a ten year old raging at pixels.

And to repeat myself: Yes, people can. Maybe you can't, but some can. However, as stated the process involves:

  • premium time (+65% base earnings)
  • premium camo (can be obtained in the premium shop)
  • dragon flags etc. (can be obtained in the premium shop from containers and other bundles)
  • playing either good operations or doing decently enough in randoms

And then you can make between 10k to 20k freeXP per battle, heck even with losses and the occasional blowout the full "flags and camo" setup will net you an average earning of 10k freeXP per battle. Is this sustainable for the F2P player? No, of course not. But, as I said, if you are willing to throw indiscriminate amounts of money at the problem you can do it. Some veteran players have, through various means (money, success, grinds), amassed a lot of these resources and can spend them to grind out 1M to 2M freeXP this way.

 

No, you can't, not EVERY BATTLE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×