You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ChaiSnipingPepega

Bug with MM.

5 comments in this topic

[DING0]
Members
1,684 posts
19,492 battles

I just spent 12 seconds in the queue to get this game.

image.thumb.png.aa912de658b002d67846b50342c8b04d.png

What the actual....? Nobody wanted to be in this game. It was a waste of our time.

I've had consistent games with 10v10 and 9v9, but never one this terrible. Would it hurt to wait an extra 3 seconds in queue to get a proper game? What is this bug?

The funny thing is this game lasted longer than some 12v12.

• Haha 1

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
3,398 posts
28,370 battles

It's not a bug, just a queue dump. At least one, if not more of those players, waited for a full 5 minutes for the game. So MM just grabs everyone available and throws them into a game. Usually it's due to the number of ship types being out of whack. It happens with CVs more often than other ships.

[DING0]
Members
1,684 posts
19,492 battles

I understand it happening with CVs for sure, but for proper actual ships????  In any case, there were enough people listed in the queue to have two full games start. I'd love my flags and time refunded. If I knew this is what I would get I wouldn't bother.

• Sad 1
  • Meh 2

Members
43 posts
147 battles
59 minutes ago, ThisGuySlaps said:

In any case, there were enough people listed in the queue to have two full games start.

and maybe most of those players were tier 8 which weren't allowed to be lowtier in a tier 10 match right now (because they reached their lowtier quota at the moment)

• Cool 1