You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MannyD_of_The_Sea

When does the Strausbourg Campaign End?

7 comments in this topic

[A-I-M]
Members
4,118 posts
15,383 battles

Couldn’t find a hard end date in the articles, and I’m looking at an overtime-intensive week at work, at least through Friday.

Edited by MannyD_of_The_Sea
  • Meh 1

[O-B-G]
Members
85 posts
10,849 battles

Both the Strausbourg and Ships And Fates Campaigns end in 9 days according to the campaign tab in game :)

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,202 posts
4,572 battles

Based on what I have read elsewhere the missions end on 1/20. Not sure if it's a zero dark thirty end, so I'm only planning on having thru 1/19 at bedtime.

It's a been an overtime intensive season here as well. Managed to get the final mission for phase 3 on Strasbourg opened this weekend, but I'll be doing good to finish the campaign by its end.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,118 posts
15,383 battles
7 hours ago, D_S_K said:

Both the Strausbourg and Ships And Fates Campaigns end in 9 days according to the campaign tab in game :)

Mine tells me when the week’s missions unlock, but for the life of me, I can’t see where it says they end.

16 minutes ago, dechion said:

It's a been an overtime intensive season here as well. Managed to get the final mission for phase 3 on Strasbourg opened this weekend, but I'll be doing good to finish the campaign by its end.

I’ll likely miss out on a week’s worth of steel for Ranked as well.

[DPG]
Supertester
771 posts
19,853 battles

Note in the: 4 Missions , 32 Tasks part at the bottom of the  Strasbourg & Ships & Fates campaigns :  "Time till end 9 days"  these usually mean more like 9 after today, while any dates in articles are usually like 2 am in the wee morning ( depending on time zone.) So if @Dechion memory is correct and expiry is 1/20 , then bed time the 19th should  be your target.

For any of you trying to complete these, be sure to read the tasks carefully - some are ship and class specific - also at the same time as todays missions unlock, we have a new phase in Dock yard unlocked - can you choose ships to work on those missions at the same time. 

Remember also that you can repeat the easiest of campaign tasks over and over to get through as quickly as possible - some can be completed in coop - so if you are still blowing off snow flakes - in the 4th mission tree of the campaign, getting the 12 x top 5 for 3 stars would be fastest in coop while 380k damage to ships would also sync well with that for an additional single star 

Good Hunting! 

image.thumb.png.d0acf6142984783afd2585287f3dfe72.png

[PHD]
Members
2,011 posts
7,779 battles

Oh well, maybe next time. I do not have the time to invest. If I decide I really want it, doubtful, I can get it later.