Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
D_S_K

New Milestone

14 comments in this topic

[O-B-G]
Members
85 posts
10,764 battles

Well it's official. I am not longer a bad player. I am now a below average player. It's nice to be gone from that red color.

Seriously tho I've been watching and learning and I managed to crawl out of that hole.

The last few months I've worked hard on this and to be perfectly honest am a little proud of myself and all solo as well.

Thanks all for showing me the good, the bad and the ugly LOL

Oh and broke 2000 random games as well.

I guess that means I am a below average Potato?

47 Percent.jpg

47-1.jpg

Edited by D_S_K
Added Charts
  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,717 posts
19,665 battles

Prepare for the onslaught of congratulations - Meme Generator

Good job! It looks like you only have 2k random battles so plenty of time to pull those stats up even further. The best stat I've found is survival percentage. The longer you stay alive, the more damage you do, the more ships you sink, the better your team's chances of winning. 

For me 2020 wasn't a great win rate year but certainly a better personal rating year. I'm happy to see someone improving. Good luck in 2021.

Fair seas.

[SYN]
Members
3,775 posts
25,305 battles

Well done, it's a good feeling to achieve goals.

[386LV]
Members
84 posts
12,641 battles

Your recent stats are pretty good. You should be able to reach much higher ratings soon if your current performance continues. Well done.

[O-B-G]
Members
85 posts
10,764 battles
10 hours ago, Camo68 said:

Well done, it's a good feeling to achieve goals.

Too be honest it was a goal that I was not sure I could achieve. I played so badly when i started that and moved up the tiers way way too quickly so it's been a struggle. Now on to the next color lol

[O-B-G]
Members
85 posts
10,764 battles
8 hours ago, _Thanagor_ said:

Your recent stats are pretty good. You should be able to reach much higher ratings soon if your current performance continues. Well done.

Thank you. I have worked hard for that and will hopefully continue to improve :)

• Meh 1

[FORM]
Members
332 posts
2,362 battles
9 hours ago, _Thanagor_ said:

He dropped from an average rank played of 8.2 down lower and lower, so all it looks like he's actually doing is clubbing seals more and more to inflate up his stats. :-/

• Cool 3

[O-B-G]
Members
85 posts
10,764 battles
22 minutes ago, Arctander2 said:

He dropped from an average rank played of 8.2 down lower and lower, so all it looks like he's actually doing is clubbing seals more and more to inflate up his stats. :-/

Let's just talk about clubbing seals for a second here. I have gone down to the lower tiers yes that is true. Most of my games since the start of my time here on WOWS have been in tiers 9 and 10 and that is what got me into trouble the first place. I am hardly the first player to go into the lower tiers to learn to play better. As I have been in the lower tiers I have seen ALOT of players with many many more games than I have played. There were some games yesterday that had players in tier 3 with 20,000 games plus and 1/2 were in tier 3 so before you accuse me to clubbing seals and trying to inflate my stats better look at that chart again. I have played in the last month anywhere from tier 3 to tier 9 and have stay almost completely out of tier 10 which is where most of my troubles are. I have not spent 2000 battles in tier 1 or tier 2 or tier 3 clubbing seals.

I have played

Tier 1: 63 battles

Tier 2: 33 battles

Tier 3: 69 battles

Tier 4: 35 battles

Tier 5: 57 battles

Tier 6: 97 battles

Tier 7: 141 battles

Tier 8: 194 battles

Tier 9: 575 battles

Tier 10: 740 battles

Hardly seal clubbing stats that is for sure. and my worst win rate is in tier 10 so down to the lower tiers I go to learn to be a better player.

Edited by D_S_K

[FORM]
Members
332 posts
2,362 battles
11 minutes ago, D_S_K said:

Let's just talk about clubbing seals for a second here. I have gone down to the lower tiers yes that is true.

Hey, it's your choice. Most folks (obviously) aren't even noticing that's what you're doing, and I'm sure you're getting better and feeling good. But there's a big difference between a player with 7,000 battles dropping down to tier 3 and one who stays at what was your avg of 8.2 and does better.  There are a LOT folks with half their battles in some ship like the tier 5 Kamikaze R and having some absurd w/r there and yet are much more average at tier 8-10.

dsk-seals.thumb.jpg.faf6557a9c790d2c163ba6f5308076c4.jpg

• Cool 2

[GOB]
Members
3,025 posts
20 minutes ago, D_S_K said:

Let's just talk about clubbing seals for a second here. I have gone down to the lower tiers yes that is true. Most of my games since the start of my time here on WOWS have been in tiers 9 and 10 and that is what got me into trouble the first place. I am hardly the first player to go into the lower tiers to learn to play better. As I have been in the lower tiers I have seen ALOT of players with many many more games than I have played. There were some games yesterday that had players in tier 3 with 20,000 games plus and 1/2 were in tier 3 so before you accuse me to clubbing seals and trying to inflate my stats better look at that chart again. I have played in the last month anywhere from tier 3 to tier 9 and have stay almost completely out of tier 10 which is where most of my troubles are. I have not spent 2000 battles in tier 1 or tier 2 or tier 3 clubbing seals.

I have played

Tier 1: 63 battles

Tier 2: 33 battles

Tier 3: 69 battles

Tier 4: 35 battles

Tier 5: 57 battles

Tier 6: 97 battles

Tier 7: 141 battles

Tier 8: 194 battles

Tier 9: 575 battles

Tier 10: 740 battles

Hardly seal clubbing stats that is for sure. and my worst win rate is in tier 10 so down to the lower tiers I go to learn to be a better player.

SEE??

This is why when I came here my buddy told me to hide my stats... it drives stats people NUTS!

No matter what you do someone will find a reason to bash you.

Some of us worked so hard to get gud to please ourselves and to be an asset to our teams, NOT to impress a bunch of kids.

Stats can be manipulated so many ways so why bother.  Anyone with a couple of years here can re-rol and get purple pretty fast!

The ONLY stat that matters is who tops the boards at the end of every match.

Be it a win or a loss, it's about the fight.

I find most stats freaks may only have this game to brag about.  If they were to compare to most peoples IRL stats they would curl up into a lil ball of snot a tears.

It's a game. HAVE FUN!!!!:cap_rambo:

Col Out

Members
172 posts
1,715 battles

most played over the last 21 days is Musashi and your stats are fairly good in it. There is nothing wrong with playing lower tiered ships, especially if you enjoy the gameplay down there. Ignore those calling you a seal clubber and continue to improve.

• Cool 1

[O-B-G]
Members
85 posts
10,764 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

SEE??

This is why when I came here my buddy told me to hide my stats... it drives stats people NUTS!

No matter what you do someone will find a reason to bash you.

Some of us worked so hard to get gud to please ourselves and to be an asset to our teams, NOT to impress a bunch of kids.

Stats can be manipulated so many ways so why bother.  Anyone with a couple of years here can re-rol and get purple pretty fast!

The ONLY stat that matters is who tops the boards at the end of every match.

Be it a win or a loss, it's about the fight.

I find most stats freaks may only have this game to brag about.  If they were to compare to most peoples IRL stats they would curl up into a lil ball of snot a tears.

It's a game. HAVE FUN!!!!:cap_rambo:

Col Out

I thought long and hard before  making this thread for the exact reason's you just stated. Normally now I turn my stats off as I have been stat shamed in many games and called out for bad play based purely on what MM Monitor says on the other players screens.

My bad play comes from starting this game and getting some santa crates and getting some great ships and then starting in tiers 9 and 10 instead of starting in the lower tiers like most players do. 

I've been told in game chat and private chat that I do not belong in the upper tiers and I am a terrible player even tho my recent stats do not indicate that. I have ALOT left to learn for sure. 

I posted it anyways because I did work hard to get better. I might not be gud but am getting better and I am very proud of that.

I get there will always be the negative nellies who will say oh yeah your seal clubbing or stat padding as they may be doing that themselves and I agree there will be some who are purple only because they have been playing a long time and have re rolled there accounts.

[O-B-G]
Members
85 posts
10,764 battles
2 hours ago, BasedCoomer said:

most played over the last 21 days is Musashi and your stats are fairly good in it. There is nothing wrong with playing lower tiered ships, especially if you enjoy the gameplay down there. Ignore those calling you a seal clubber and continue to improve.

I got Musashi in a santa crate this year. I have played her a lot and I do well in her but only because I have paid attention to what others have said and try not do stupid things with her. She is my favourite upper tier ship for sure. I've had some tremendous games with Musashi and its sad she is not so easily attainable.

Sign in to follow this