You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Big_Boy69

What T10 BB has the best acceleration?

6 comments in this topic

[PN]
Members
6 posts
5,489 battles

I'm just wondering what tier 10 battleship can accelerate to full speed the fastest.(Not including speed boost).

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,200 posts
20,409 battles

I would take a guess the French. I have the Bourgogne, it does have speed boost. I am pretty sure the Kremlin can either go in reverse or accelerate from a dead stop pretty fast. I don’t have one but shot lots of torpedos at them. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,473 posts
14,971 battles

Without actual testing with speed boost it is hands down the Bourgogne but without it I would say the Montana because it was going to use the same engines as the Iowa.

[BNKR]
Members
1,654 posts
2,819 battles

The Kremlin feels like it really steps out. I don’t have Bourgogne so I can’t speak to that. 

Edit: Upon inspection, Kremlin delivers 280,000 shaft horsepower. The next highest is Republique at 220,000. Nothing else is even within 100,000 horsepower. 

Edited by RagingxMarmoset

[-NOM-]
Members
545 posts
10,424 battles
1 hour ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

The Kremlin feels like it really steps out. I don’t have Bourgogne so I can’t speak to that. 

Edit: Upon inspection, Kremlin delivers 280,000 shaft horsepower. The next highest is Republique at 220,000. Nothing else is even within 100,000 horsepower. 

You'd probably have to compare that to displacement as well, but I'm not solid on my understanding of ship physics :cap_book:

[LWA]
Members
1,370 posts
15,911 battles

I have seen the Kremlin accelerate very fast, and it makes it hard to hit