Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Prattaratt

Just... Wow. SMH

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,617
[FOXY]
Members
3,458 posts
8,202 battles
2 minutes ago, Viva_Palestine said:

Sorry: what happened?

looks like the other team won without losing anyone, probably with base capture?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
416
[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,343 posts
14,304 battles

Based on the extremely low xp even on the winning side it seems no one on either side wanted to be  very aggressive and they capped you out quick. Intelligent aggression is a general lacking attribute for some of the player base. Even at high tiers you see lemming trains or people immediately abandoning their flank for seemingly no reason. It happens, uk dds are good ones imo, better luck next game

Edited by ditka_Fatdog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,302
[RLGN]
Members
16,873 posts
29,591 battles
6 minutes ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

Based on the extremely low xp even on the winning side it seems no one on either side wanted to be  very aggressive and they capped you out quick. Intelligent aggression is a general lacking attribute for some of the player base. Even at high tiers you see lemming trains or people immediately abandoning their flank for seemingly no reason. It happens, uk dds are good ones imo, better luck next game

This.

Was going to say with the low scores nobody did particularly well.

I’ve seen Co-op games with higher scores

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
826
[META_]
Members
1,840 posts
19,126 battles
38 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

looks like the other team won without losing anyone, probably with base capture?

Not just that but look at the xp.......his team and himself didn't exactly do well , xp wise....I won't say more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,617
[FOXY]
Members
3,458 posts
8,202 battles
1 minute ago, Meta_Man said:

Not just that but look at the xp.......his team and himself didn't exactly do well , xp wise....I won't say more

I wasnt gonna say anything on that :P

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,667
[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,901 battles
51 minutes ago, Viva_Palestine said:

Sorry: what happened?

My cynical thought was that a Gorizia topped the leaderboard in anything, following by does anyone play that thing on purpose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[WOLFA]
[WOLFA]
Members
122 posts
4,399 battles

Ouch, Icarus and Jervis (can't speak for others yet) are good though, stick with them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,082
[SALVO]
Members
26,766 posts
32,227 battles
55 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

looks like the other team won without losing anyone, probably with base capture?

I was thinking that perhaps it was a case of the losing team's victory points going below zero, those early base captures and quick victory points reaching 1,000 is also possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×